Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey well long story short i was with my dad in his car a 1998 Seville STS and a fukin deer (i bull$hit you not) jumped off a hill and smashed the hood and grille (as well as the passenger side fog light we dont kno how but it did). Dealer is outrageous and we lookin for replacement parts. Does anyone have them or kno where we can find them. (We also need the tail light panel due to a light goin out and me hittin it a little too hard to try and get the light to come back on tehe..)

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
687 Posts
eBay!!! Ive seen tons of 98+ Seville parts on there from door panels to seats to fenders. Just do a multi search for all the years that are compatible (I cant recall for eldos), that way youll see everything. I have that search saved because im always checking it out.

MacK
P.S. sorry to hear about the car. There's a few roads I drive around here where the deer are less than 1 foot from being on the road. Glad everyones ok!

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ebays good for stuff like the lights and grille but the hoods killer on shipping

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
687 Posts
Didnt think about the hood. But I can have the rear seats to my car shipped for $85. I dont think thats too bad. But the hood would probably be overkill. Ive heard rockauto's pretty good too.

MacK

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Obviously the first place to look is at any junkyard in your state or around your state. As long as you have access to a pickup to bring the parts back.

Ah deer accidents... another reason why I love New Mexico, there aren't any deer around the roads here, but if you want to see them you can still drive up to the mountains.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts