Cadillac Owners Forum banner
909 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  kali_cts03 
#1 ·
how the heck to I get a pic of my car posted or on my avatar?

its okay if you giggle at me.. as long as you tell me how..
:)

#7 ·
ok, what about the photo in the signature line?
can it only be a link to someplace else on the web, or can I have it uploaded here???

and what's this "Your Cadillac Gallery storage doubles in size from twenty (20) megabytes to forty (40) megabytes." and how do you use it and where is it???

and last one, when I attach photos, they are small attachments you have to click to enlarge, but some of the members here just have the big pictures on their posts, how is that done???

and you guys thought those silly questions were over :bouncy:

#9 ·
FOr the sig, you need to have an image on the internet hosted by a site like www.imagecave.com up load a pic and then when your in the signature setting, you need to hit the icon that looks like a mountain......this will allow you to put in the address of the pic you uploaded......Then your all set, just make sure to shrink the pic down or it wont work.....Good luck........

#10 ·
FlyFlip420 said:
FOr the sig, you need to have an image on the internet hosted by a site like www.imagecave.com up load a pic and then when your in the signature setting, you need to hit the icon that looks like a mountain......this will allow you to put in the address of the pic you uploaded......Then your all set, just make sure to shrink the pic down or it wont work.....Good luck........
Thanks FlyFlip!!! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.