Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since my 89 eldo is crapping out on me i have been car shopping and recently i have found a 1993 ford taurus SHO. i know what your thinking (A FORD!). but these fords are something special and its a nice car with all the options. when the car lot owner gets back to me probably in a couple days i might not have a caddy anymore but i will still love them! sorry fellas and gals

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Don't sweat it CaddyCrisis, the SHO is a fun little car when running well. I had a Sable LS with the 3.8 that was pretty nice too. It served me well for a long time and then served my brother in law.

Just because you're buying a Ford doesn't mean you aren't still welcome here too by the way! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
SHO's are awesome cars! AdumbFive has one too, a 91.

I've heard running that Yamaha 3.0 V6 above 4000 RPM is one of the joys in life! Does yours have the auto or manual?

·
Registered
1993 Eldo 4.9 66K miles
368 Posts
In '93 we were shopping for a new car for the wife. Saw the SHO in the showroom and tried to convince the wife it would be a great fun car. She wanted a Camry wagon. So let me tell you about the '93 Camry wagon we still own.......

·
Registered
2003 STS w/BoseNav, 1993 Deville, 1985 Deville
1,089 Posts
CaddyCrisis said:
no SHO for me! the owner didn't except my offer and im poor so i won't get a new car till probably january.
How much does he want for it? How many miles does it have on it? What shape is it in?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well he only wants $1500 and it has 182,900 and the condition is pretty good it was driven by an old dude and we all know how old people drive. and i don't have 1500 lying around and neither do my parents but they wouldn't lend it to me either so looks like ill have to wait till i can get myself a loan

·
Registered
2003 STS w/BoseNav, 1993 Deville, 1985 Deville
1,089 Posts
If you get it, I bet the cylinders are full of carbon from being driving around like it was Sunday every day. You'll have to do some high RPM driving to blow that out. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im not talking about all old people just the ones that drive 20 miles under the speed limit, and most people know what im talking about.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts