Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking of getting rid of the V. I have had all of my mod work done by 21st Century which is the only authorized dealer for LPE. I have heads, Cam, LPE intake, Thermostat, SW long tube headers, Magnaflow exhaust, B&M shifter, Headrest monitors, DVD player, New G-force tires, and Chrome factory Wheels. The Dyno was 427 RWHP and 395 RWTQ. It has LPE 500HP Badges. It's a 2004 with 24,235 miles. Car is in great shape!
So how much should I ask?

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
sweet looking ride,
Because of the mileage I would list it for 37000 but i don't know if anybody will go that high.
It makes for a good price to bargain down from.
good luck

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Unfortunately your mod's will act as a deterent to most. Expect 31-33K for private sale and around 28K trade from a dealer.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Don't think I would ever sell the V.

First High-Powered, Stick-Shift Caddy?

I don't think future models will ever look as mean.

Nope after 50-60k off to Storage for 20 years...

·
Registered
04 cts-v
189 Posts
Hmm look in autotrader and see what cars are going for, the cheap ones are on this board and around the internet. I would think that you could get about 37-39K for the car if you wanted to. But that is my opinion. Best of luck

·
Registered
89 Posts
I recently lost my job so I have to sell....

I went by the dealer (just to see) and they told me they would give me 33k.

It's a bone stock, 2004...black, sunroof, 9400 miles.....Not a spot on it....

I am hoping to cover my loan...38k....I'd be curious what you end up with...I'm going by Carmax next before I park it at the Public's with the for sell sign..

·
Registered
8 Posts
So 05ctsvfan, where are you and did you sell the car?

Is it an ebony interior on the car?

Also TXSilverV, same questions for you?

Rusty

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in Dallas, Texas and still have the car and it's ebony interior

·
Registered
8 Posts
So....TXSilverV, have you decided on a price for it? I am hoping to pick one up in the next couple months. Tax season might put it out beyond April, but the wife really likes the car, so that helps.

My wife keeps bouncing back and forth between black and the silver, but I am insisting on a ebony interior. Sick and tired of the grey interior on her BMW and the same dull/dirty grey on my suburban. I am in the middle of converting the interior of my old cutlass back to black from the tan someone rattlecanned it.

Thanks
rusty

·
Registered
919 Posts
05ctsvfan said:
I recently lost my job so I have to sell....

I went by the dealer (just to see) and they told me they would give me 33k.

It's a bone stock, 2004...black, sunroof, 9400 miles.....Not a spot on it....

I am hoping to cover my loan...38k....I'd be curious what you end up with...I'm going by Carmax next before I park it at the Public's with the for sell sign..
If you don't mind my prying what do you do for a living?

Alot of the guys here have companies...connections...

You know that 6 degree of seperation thing...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was a VP of technology for a chemical logistic company here in Atlanta...

I had to let go 70 of my close friends before I cut myself....Atlanta is a pretty good area so hopefully it will not be too long...

thanks for mentioning it...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well guys I lost my job as well so any help would be great. I was just a Area Sales Manager for a Mortgage Wholesale Company. I'm looking in the Mortgage industry and others as well.

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
Sorry to hear about your jobs guys. In my experience, these types of life changes in the end have always worked out for the better. Keep your heads up and good luck - we don't want to lose you as V owners. :cheers:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tx:
I'm the owner of Columbia Mortgage, a Pacific Northwest mortgage company. What lender did you work for?

On to the car...I sent a private message. I'm also interested in your ride.

e.mail me at [email protected] if you'd like to dialog a bit on the car, job,...etc.

RF

·
Registered
157 Posts
TXSilverV said:
I have been thinking of getting rid of the V. I have had all of my mod work done by 21st Century which is the only authorized dealer for LPE. I have heads, Cam, LPE intake, Thermostat, SW long tube headers, Magnaflow exhaust, B&M shifter, Headrest monitors, DVD player, New G-force tires, and Chrome factory Wheels. The Dyno was 427 RWHP and 395 RWTQ. It has LPE 500HP Badges. It's a 2004 with 24,235 miles. Car is in great shape!
So how much should I ask?
Interested in selling the headers and shifter?

·
Registered
1 Posts
05ctsvfan said:
I was a VP of technology for a chemical logistic company here in Atlanta...

I had to let go 70 of my close friends before I cut myself....Atlanta is a pretty good area so hopefully it will not be too long...

thanks for mentioning it...
Wow, very small world. I believe I know exactly the company you're talking about. You were in the King building right? I know a couple of your former employees. Good luck with everything! IT is picking up around ATL right now...:wave:

·
Registered
04 CTS-V R.I.P.
1,234 Posts
I'm also looking into selling my V. I went to a local dealer and they offered 35k for my car. 2004 V 15.5k miles, roof, and all the mods listed on my sig. I have my car on the autotrader and on the forums for 39,000. Am I selling the car for too much? What's the highest should I go? I wanted at least 38k for it.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I know black book in Ct for a 2004 w/22k miles is 28-30k. I looked it up myself with my friends book. Autotrader is a joke. Just go look on Ebay and 30-31k is the norm for a car like mine. I took $29k from the dealer and ran.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts