Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email today with my Mid-Ohio Race Weekend Cadillac Corral invitation. Pricing is great and they made a special effort to include CTS-V, XLR-V, and XLR. I'll be buying this package for entry, but will be parking in the XLR corral as usual (my car club has had an XLR corral there since 07). Some of the benefits of this package include water, juice and softdrinks all weekend, a breakfast and lunch buffet, and snacks all day; the hospitality suite is equipped with TV coverage of the track all day; and the Team drivers will be available for a private Q&A/autographs.

I'm sure they only have a limited number that Mid-Ohio will allow, but for those of you without tickets yet, email CadillacRacing to try to get your invites under this offer.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Got my email. I think I'm going, I live barely 1.25 hours from Mid-Ohio. Might even get my engine cover signed. :thumbsup:

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the invitation yesterday and can't get the registration to work.
Same here. I have their tech support working on it. Will update you when we figure it out.

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's fixed!

They removed the "Discount Code" input box. Try again now and you should be able to complete your payment.

Giz

·
Registered
365 Posts
Darn it got my invite last week, but I'll be in warm and cheerful San Diego that particular weekend.

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great! We are registered. Do we have to buy separate weekend general admission tickets?
I just got off the phone with Cindy at Mid-Ohio. She said they haven't sent out any of the ticketing to Cadillac, yet, but she is "100% sure these will include general admission tickets." I've been going to Mid-Ohio for years and you can't get into the Corral area without at least a general admission ticket AND a corral pass. Based on the flyer, I'd say we're going to get at least four things in the mail: a welcome letter with the schedule and directions, (2) general admission tickets, and (1) corral pass.

Darn it got my invite last week, but I'll be in warm and cheerful San Diego that particular weekend.
AWWWWwwww... Enjoy!

What day/time will the v's be actually racing? im about 2 hours from the track
According to the schedule I have, they race twice that weekend:

FRIDAY
5:15 – 6:00 p.m. Qualifying #1 - Pirelli World Challenge Championships

SATURDAY
5:05 – 6:15 p.m. Pirelli World Challenge Championships Race #1

SUNDAY
9:55 – 10:55 a.m. Pirelli World Challenge Championships Race #2

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gizmo,
You are everywhere.;) I am hoping my dealer will hook me up - just got the 2012 CTS-V Black Diamond. Do you know anyone I should reach out to for guidance on a VIP Package?

Harrisburg Hatty

·
Registered
945 Posts
Is it $125 per person or is there a discount for additional guest in the car?

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it $125 per person or is there a discount for additional guest in the car?
$125 is for two people, not 125 each.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Cool. Any chance at getting a third?

Edit: I just saw the contact is in the tower next to me. Might be worth stopping by.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I think they just haven't sent them out yet. i received the first email for the 2014 COTA Corral three weeks before that race, so I'd expect an email in that timeframe (i.e. soon) based on what they've been doing this year.

I'll be at there on the Sunday of the Mid-Ohio Indy 200 (8/3), but in my S2000; the Ohio S2000 group is likely doing a parade lap around the track with the racers. Should be cool. I may drive down with my V on Saturday if the Corral happens, I'd love to meet some V owners and maybe REALLY get my engine cover signed this year.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
I emailed them yesterday morning, and they replied that the invites should be out this week. I did receive an email today that was an advance notice sort of thing. I'm planning to be there both Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone know a number I can call Cadillac and check on the status of my tickets. . The website said they will be there by the Tuesday before. ...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts