Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading suggestions on good microfiber towells to wash your car windows with, also to take wax/polish off with, I didn't earmark it and now I can't find it. Any suggestions. Big T

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Microfiber towels

Say Behemoth, I ordered the towells you suggested, received them real quick. I can't believe how good they work!! I just ordered more today. Thanks a million!!! I wished I would have gotten some sooner. Great on windows and everything else I have tried them on. Big T

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Re: Microfiber towels

I call a bs here it seems like these two are working for microfiber makers or something....seriously two new members happen to advertise? Am i way off base?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Am I working for microfiber

I like that. No Iam not selling microfiber towells. Iam retired and like detailing my cars. Two years ago I bought some from Mcguire, and quite frankly was disappointed. I then so a post on one of the sites about this great microfiber towell that sounded like it would save me hassel and time when I wipe off wax or want to clean windows. I am so impressed with them, I wanted to thank Behomoth for directing me to where to order them. I have purchased and heard about so much crap that you order that never lives up to its ads that when you get more then you expected, I wanted to thank him one more time. Thats the name of that tune!! Big T

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am glad that you are happy with your purchase. I was very much like you, I ordered 10 to begin with and quickly ordered another 10 since i liked them that much. They really seem to do a great job.

For BUILDINGCTSAMG,
No i dont work for a microfiber manufacturer, and since i posted 2 links to 2 different sites I would have thought that it was pretty obvious, but thats ok. I was just trying to lend some support to the caddy forum, and to others members of the forum who were posing a question. No harm no foul.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts