Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - admittedly the baseline is pretty low, but I just had installed the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires on my car and they blow the stock run-flats away. Again, probably no big surprise.

However, if you need an all-season tire, give these a look.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,199 Posts
Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't you take a long hiatus from here or something?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I've ran them for a year now. They gave me a little scare early winter, but had them rotated and haven't had a problem since.
Randy my hiatus wasn't voluntary. Just don't have the opportunity to surf that much under my current role.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
I have them and they did great in the water all they way to 150. They have made several 177mph sprints and never gave me a problem. Never tried them in the snow. Not a bad tire but not sticky enough for me. PS2's going on next.

·
Registered
'11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V
1,908 Posts
I have them and they did great in the water all they way to 150. They have made several 177mph sprints and never gave me a problem. Never tried them in the snow. Not a bad tire but not sticky enough for me. PS2's going on next.
177mph sprints.....love it....had my Sumis up to ~147mph....never pushed higher....yet....any advice?

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
Lol ummm dont make any sudden movements? Dont do it on the street? Thats about all I got. My car gets there pretty fast so I dont have to worry about distance too much. Just make sure you dont run out of road!

·
Registered
'05 Raven/Ebony CTS-V with toys
1,070 Posts
if you're into A/S tires, consider the Conti DWS.

I prefer 2 set of wheels with summers and winters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts