Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys after having a hell-of a fun time playing with a red V today (btw who are you) I thought we might have a miami meet.

I think I know everyone with a V in miami already individually but you guys don't know eachother.

I hate to do the standard meet so how about we do something productive...

IE: We make a video of the V's driving down the street in formation only to stop at a car wash with hot college women screaming and throwing there clothes at the cars?

hmmm anyone in advertising?

who knows any women??

Anyhow what do u guys think?

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
estatesatty said:
i have a feeling that was me danny...what mods do you have? cause you drove up on me like I was standing still...
I saw your response to me last week. Are you of the African American persuasion and donning a little gold jewelry?

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
134 Posts
How about this... On the weekend of January 14-15, the SCCA is holding a National road race at Miami Homestead Raceway. I will be there with my 05 CTS-V crewing for the Phoenix Performance race team. We will be racing a CTS-V, C5 Z06 Corvette, 05 Dodge Viper and a Chevy Cobalt in various classes throughout the day on Sunday. Practice and qualifying will be all day Saturday.

John Heinricy is one of our drivers. John is responsible for suspension development and final calibrations for GM Performance Division and did the suspension development for the CTS-V.

How does that sound for a Miami Meet event?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
estatesatty said:
i have a feeling that was me danny...what mods do you have? cause you drove up on me like I was standing still...
I gave a thumbs up...

Otherwise if you were on coral wayish when you got behind me like you were drafting me in nascar that would be me...

You got off on 88th I think Dadeland mall?

I didnt really pull on you till the end of 4th middle of 5th which was damn scary cause my momentem was gonna put me ontop of some poor honda accord.

Anyhow alot of fun you drive like your in indy 500, stole a V and have state-trooper behind you.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TampaV said:
How about this... On the weekend of January 14-15, the SCCA is holding a National road race at Miami Homestead Raceway. I will be there with my 05 CTS-V crewing for the Phoenix Performance race team. We will be racing a CTS-V, C5 Z06 Corvette, 05 Dodge Viper and a Chevy Cobalt in various classes throughout the day on Sunday. Practice and qualifying will be all day Saturday.

John Heinricy is one of our drivers. John is responsible for suspension development and final calibrations for GM Performance Division and did the suspension development for the CTS-V.

How does that sound for a Miami Meet event?
Sounds great!

Now only to get some dorm girls from University of Miami out to homestead.

Glad I have a 4 door.

Umm can I test drive that Viper :cool2:

·
Registered
523 Posts
i can provide the girls but they will hit you with a bat before they get in bikinis and let us film.
anybody with some funner girls????
damn premed girls

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn your gf is pre-med?

Wow I thought pre-med women were fun?

Been awhile since college i guess.

My gf best friend works at hooters maybe I can do something.

Anyhow who is in for the Homestead idea?

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
dannystang said:
Damn your gf is pre-med?
Wow I thought pre-med women were fun?
Been awhile since college i guess.
My gf best friend works at hooters maybe I can do something.
Anyhow who is in for the Homestead idea?
Danny,

All this "butch" talk about girlfriends and Hooters...c'mon now, we all know its just a beard. You dig the sausage and not the tuna......

F

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Is this Miami GTG soley for CTS-V vehicles or can a 1996 Fleetwood come out and say hello?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
estatesatty said:
dannu 100% that was me and yes I have a tendancy to drive the hell out of it...
Oh ok in that case 371 rwhp.

B&B headers/B&B catback/LPE/Tune

You coming to our meet?

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'm in, I'm dying to see the power behind a blown V.
I have a buddy with a 280hp tt and a mini that is also pushing around 300
Haven't ran the mini but Have taken the tt several times. He just upgrading his turbos and should gain 80 more horses which should put that car up with the maggied V's. those tt's are crazy when modded.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts