Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
ATS 2.0t awd premium
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Detroit area forum members need your advice.

I just received my recall for the spark plug and engine retune campaign and was looking for a new service department to complete the job. I have not been overly satisfied with my previous dealers service, so I am looking to find a competent service department. I am in MI and was thinking of trying Jim Riehl in Clinton township. Anyone have any experience with this dealer, specifically the service department? Any and all recommendations are welcomed. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
ATS Coupe
125 Posts
I've had good experiences with Cadillac of Novi. I moved to Ann Arbor about a year ago and still bring my car there for any maintenance issues. There's just something about taking my car to a Chevy/Cadillac/GMC dealer that I find unappealing.

·
Registered
ATS 2.0t awd premium
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am surprised with all the Cadillacs I see around the motor city that no one else can recommend their dealership for service. Maybe they are all that bad in this area. Neuroleptic, thanks for the response. Guess I will have to drive all the way to Novi. Was hoping someone had some feedback or have dealt with Jim Riehl.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Premium Coupe AWD White Diamond
29 Posts
A dealership that is closer in proximity to your location that I would recommend over others around that particular area is Crestview Cadillac on Rochester Road in Rochester, MI.
The only other one I would recommend is in Plymouth, which is about 60 miles away.

·
Registered
ATS
97 Posts
Can also recommend crestview.

Only complaint is that they're a relatively small dealer, and sometimes you have to line up service / loaners a week+ in advance

·
Registered
2013 ATS AWD 2.0T
23 Posts
I have had all of my service work done at Riehl's in Clinton Twp, excellent service and advisors. They did my spark plug and ECM reprogram in 45 minutes while I waited.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts