Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
I'm new to the forum and just want to get some of your input on the following topics. I currently have a 2003 stock CTS in which I have had for about a year now. It looks nice but I would like to make some changes to it. I have decided to make a few changes in the car's appearance by getting a new set of HID head lights and a custom mesh V series grille. Would any of you happen to have an idea on where I could purchase a custom mesh grille that would be an exact fit for my year CTS at a not so high price?
Thanks.....

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
:welcome5: to the forum. The search feature is your friend; there are HUNDREDS of posts about the V grille and the HIDs. Good luck.

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
Try e-bay first. That'll be your best bet for the cheapest price. I got mine on there for dirt cheap from a Chevy dealership & it even came with a new emblem. And it doesn't matter what year they say it's for, they will all fit your 03.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
welcome -- few things u'll want 2 do..
u got an o3 so u probably wanna change the rear bezel (on your trunk) from the gray to a body matched color -- tell ur dealer that water is leaking into your trunk from your bezel ... they'll change it for you (but...i dont think you're under warrenty..) if they dont do if for free, contact Luke @ Lindsay Cadillac (do a member search for lindsay cadillac and PM him, or u can call him).. he gives great prices & great service, and discounts for forum members.

ebay is probably your best bet for a cheap V grille.. but also look out around the forum for people who are selling their cars or whose lease is gonna be up soon, they'll want to get rid of the part & regain a couple bucks.

HIDs, also check out Ebay, but if you talk to an auto place around you, they can also hook u up with a brand and price and probably an install

good luck

-mike

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about the LED Lights. has anyone replaced their reverse lights with led's? If so, have you had any issues?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
a lot of ppl ... check the faq

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts