Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
hmorse said:
Who has the best price for a mesh grill for a 2006 STS with Adaptive cruise control?
Hi hmorse,
check out USSPEED.com, that is where I ordered my XLR mes grille 4 days ago and they also have the STS V grille.

Harry

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks harry, I'll do that! Any idea what the approximate charge was to remove your presen grill and install the new one?

·
Banned
851 Posts
hmorse said:
Thanks harry, I'll do that! Any idea what the approximate charge was to remove your presen grill and install the new one?
Hi hmorse, I talked to an mechanic of my dealership and he told me I just have to remove the plastic panels above the grille (in the engine compartment) than open the 6 screws from the old grille and take it out.

What takes most time is to remove the old wreath and crest from my old grille, take all rubber off, put the new 2 sided rubber on and put it on the new grille.

After this I install the mesh grille with the 6 screws. About one hour of installation time is what they say.

If I might have some problems with I `ll make a ride to my dealer and let them doing it.

PS for the installation of my Corsa-exhaust my dealer charged me EURO 117,35 that was 2 workers and a little over one hour work.

Harry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts