Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas gang....( By the way )

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Yes, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and a Joyous New Year. May you all win the lottery this year :bouncy:

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
G/f did you a favor! She showed you her true colors, before you spent more time & $$$ on her! I was too dumb to pick up on this, in 1968, when my G/f did the same to me! THEN she came back begging & I took her back, as I still loved her. 4 years later, she did the same exact thing, only that time it was 3 weeks BEFORE our wedding!!! Fast forward 30 years. I found a better woman, and have now been married 21 years, and the one who dumped me? Divorced twice!!! Alone again. I feel 'ya pain, lick your wounds, find someone who appreciates you. This one don't! You are right...It DOES suck, and we've all been through it! Learn from it.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah & a Joyous New Year to you. You have a clean slate with witch to begin 2004. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish every one their dreams come true. This is surely a time to reflect on our life of the past year. Only when nations can live in peace will this be a safe and happy world. Don't forget to give to the needy and less fortunate. Every toy for the needy is a smile beyond your imagination! :xsmile: :xsmile:

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! My wife has two caregivers who help her during the week and both gave us gift certificates for a couple nice restaurants. Woohoo, C5RV doesn't have to cook a couple nights this next week.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Geeze it seems like I haven't been on here in a while. Been real busy. But anyway, Hollywood says this...

Merry Christmas
Happy Kwanza
Happy Chanukah
Happy New Year
Happy Birthday
Happy Whatever!!!

Be good and don't get too intoxicated with eggnog.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
I had not heard of Happy Whatever. Seems vaguely familiar, however. Was not this a holiday of traditional customs in northern Iceland? Thought So! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I had a prety boring/relaxed christmas but should have a phat new years...may the new year bring many modifications to ur pimpin cadillac's ladies and gents...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts