Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since its 12:01am here, we thought we'd wish you all a Merry Christmas, or Happy Hannukah!

We hope everyone has the best Christmas ever!

Best wishes from Craig, Claire, James, Craig Jr and Jessica!

:xlol: :xsmile: :xgrin:
 

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
Joined
·
10,429 Posts
And the same right back at you Craig! Best wishes to you and yours and I hope next year is more joyous and prosperous for you than this!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kev said:
And the same right back at you Craig! Best wishes to you and yours and I hope next year is more joyous and prosperous for you than this!
We wish you the very best of Cadillac luck with the business!
 

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
Joined
·
10,429 Posts
mccombie_5 said:
We wish you the very best of Cadillac luck with the business!
Thank you for that! This year is ending much better than it started and that's an encouragement.

It's been quite the learning experience and I've much more to go for sure. I have just recently implemented some sound financial principles that I have known of but have not been disciplined enough to heed. I've since repented of that ignorance and foolishness and am already seeing the benefits.

And I am passing that wisdom on to my children in the hopes that they will learn from my mistakes and thus, avoid consequences from their own.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and God bless us, every one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad its working out for you!

Right, I'm off to bed,t he wife wont let me open any presents until "the morning" so I may aswell sleep!
 

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
Joined
·
10,429 Posts
Pleasant dreams, hope you enjoy the morning's carnage! :D
 

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
Joined
·
34,087 Posts
Merry Christmas from the Rawsons y'all
 

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy Holidays from The Addisons. (L.C.,Angela,Xavier and Taylor). Everyone have a great time. Sandy, I'll be looking for the Chanukah Man and my new Cadillac since I've been a good boy this year. :D
 

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
Joined
·
5,929 Posts
I just got home. What a night! First I went with my wife & son to see the new Steven Spielberg movie, "Munich" ~ which was terrific! Then, dropped them off at home & went to a Chanukah party FOR GUYS, I went with my high school buddy, Jeff Weiss. Okay, we had Burbons, gin & tonics and some kinda "slinger" thingiee. Then a private show with with 3 strippers and a DJ mixing R&B and Chanukah Songs. (This "mixes' as well as Sweet Peas do with Peanut Butter & Jelly do's. ) Then we just sat around and BS'ed and the strippers went home. I could not leave until I had 3 cups of coffee and was totally sober. It was fun and we exchanged small gifts. I got a butane Cigar Lighter from Cigar Magazine. I'm pooped out.

McCombie, the very very best to you for a wonderful and spiritual Christmas with your wife & kids. May you ALL have a great 2006 and continued great success in business, and the perfect health in which to enjoy the fruits of your labor(s)! Cherish every moment together, and I, for one, give thanks for having made your acquaintance. Perhpas, sometime in person, which would be an honor

S A N D Y
 

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Kev said:
Thank you for that! This year is ending much better than it started and that's an encouragement.

It's been quite the learning experience and I've much more to go for sure. I have just recently implemented some sound financial principles that I have known of but have not been disciplined enough to heed. I've since repented of that ignorance and foolishness and am already seeing the benefits.

And I am passing that wisdom on to my children in the hopes that they will learn from my mistakes and thus, avoid consequences from their own.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and God bless us, every one!
I experienced the same. '05 was an awful year money-wise. I worked out a bail out plan and have very little debt now. I can finally sleep at night. I worried about money from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed. It was terrible!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top