12,007 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Likewise.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone!:grouphug:

CR

Note to Santa: E-Thug will leave out a Bacardi & cola and a bean pie for your snack. Park your whip on the roof.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Ethug's posse will keep a sharp eye out and make sure that only the head Christmas Pimp (Santa) brings us the goodies we deserve! Got your back E-Thug! (BTW, that bean pie sounds AWESOME!!!!, love that goodness!)

F

·
Registered
2008 BMW M3
253 Posts
All I want for X-mas is a perfect rear with NO WHEEL-HOP; Santa, can you make it happen? :)

Merry Xmas, Happy Chanuka...et al...

·
Registered
04 Escalade
131 Posts
I would like to extend a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to James and all of the others at Lindsay for an outstanding job during 2005, and for actively developing and maintaining a valuable partnership with us.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just to say "MERRY CHRISTMAS " to all on the forum! Hope the holiday season will be great for everyone.
Just fractured a metatorsal bone in my left foot and I'm in a boot wrap. I cannot drive my V until Jan. 9 at least, so I'm using our other vehicle, a Hummer H3. Thank God for an auto trans. Never knew when we ordered our first auto trans vehicle ever , it would be used like this! Really miss the V.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts