Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2009 CTS-V for my wife (Radiant Silver). This car is incredibly awesome. I know that many of these posts are performance related, but does anyone know how to get the seats to go to the programmed memory settings when using the remote key fob to unlock the doors? Car has Recaro seats and I have gone through the manual twice looking for clues. The DIC never shows the memory seat function that is mentioned in the owners manual. Help??:hmm:

·
Registered
'08 STS-V Sedan Black Formerly three CTS-V's, XLR and STS4N*
868 Posts
You simply set the seat postion by pressing the button on the door and holding it 'til the car chimes at you. Now you have the seat position set (see memory seat in the manual). Then you need to set the open door position for the seat. Then in the DIC there is an option for "memory seat recall" or something like that. You need to toggle that option to on. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Make sure the car is parked too. You can toggle off the exit seat option too if you want.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no such animal in my DIC called Memory Seat Recall. I know this is mentioned in the manual, but it is not available on the DIC. This is my issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts