Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you Jersey guys were interested in meeting up. There is a big LS-powered car meet going on in Claymont, DE on June 13th and I though it would be a good opportunity for a bunch of us to get together and hang out. There will be a lot of sick cars there...and we need to represent the V community!

The location is: 130 Hickman Road, Claymont, DE 19703

I've been to the first of these meets and it was blast. They have lot of cars, lots of food, and there will also be a dynojet dyno available for anyone that is interested. I'll get you info on getting on the dyno if you're interested, just let me know.

I will be coming from southeastern PA.

SoJersey05V, mattyg50 - you guys are coming right? ;)

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
I might make it - Got to fit into all the June races, VIII day, and keeping the wife happy on the 15 June Anniverysary (Not talking about the maggie)

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Well, if you feel that you may be able to expand that area to NY, I might be interested.
Patiently awaiting your response.
This the dyno you were on? I wanna see if I could beat your crappy a$$ numbers.
Wait,,,were they crappy???
Damn, now I gotta search.

·
Registered
09' V
404 Posts
Hoepfully third times the charm for this thread! Anyone and everyone is welcome. If you can make the drive, come on down! Lots of food, cars, girls, drinks, and yes its all free! There will be a Dyno available.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, if you feel that you may be able to expand that area to NY, I might be interested.
Patiently awaiting your response.
This the dyno you were on? I wanna see if I could beat your crappy a$$ numbers.
Wait,,,were they crappy???
Damn, now I gotta search.
:lol:

YES YOU CAN COME! But...this is a headers only party so leave your stock manifolds at home. :thepan:

I did 434/412 or something on this one. Check my album, I have dyno sheets there.

Hoepfully third times the charm for this thread! Anyone and everyone is welcome. If you can make the drive, come on down! Lots of food, cars, girls, drinks, and yes its all free! There will be a Dyno available.
:highfive:

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
hell yea brother!!! you know i will be there!!!! cant wait to meet up... btw.. shipping your stuff to you on monday!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
hell yea brother!!! you know i will be there!!!! cant wait to meet up... btw.. shipping your stuff to you on monday!
What the hell is he getting now??? No more shady deals u guys :rant2:

Guess I'll come, and just park my V in the street. You think they'll still let me get a hot dog?

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You da man! :bows:

What the hell is he getting now??? No more shady deals u guys :rant2:

Guess I'll come, and just park my V in the street. You think they'll still let me get a hot dog?
You should come for real, it's a straight shot right down I-95!

There WILL be a lot of food there and its all freeeeeeeeeeeee!

And you need to get on the dyno so we can settle this. :hitstick::duel:

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
C'mon guys who is up for this! The 8-sec C6 Z06 will be there!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I was down, till I heard about the headers thing. Do they check? Maybe I can loosen the connections on my exhaust so that it leaks.......

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TIME: Starting at 10AM

Get there early - the lot will start filling quickly and we need our V's right out front.

:highfive:

·
Registered
2005 Red Line CTS-V
278 Posts
Mike here from Dover, we were at the last one (Red Line 05 V) and might make the trip to meet some more V owners

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Mike! I saw your (very clean) V out front last time but I never got to meet you. Hopefully we can get a whole row of V's together this time!

-Tom

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is a map of the location, right off I-95 on the PA/DE border:

I better see some of you get on the dyno! I want to compare to see how weak my car is. :crying:

If think you want to do some pulls, get there early and get on the list! I think it's $65 for 3 pulls w/wideband.

And you can check out some pictures from the last meet here:
http://www.raceprovenmotorsports.net/index.php?option=com_expose&Itemid=56

:bancha::bancha::bancha:

·
Registered
2005 Red Line CTS-V
278 Posts
Yea I just got it back then, Dec 27,08, and came up with my 18 yo son (Who is a big GTO fan, so he was in heaven) and older bro who has a 6 speed 94 Imp SS. Saw your car also with the maggie, very nice. Needs a wing thought, lol. Yea mine was the one up front. Like to try/check out your new shifter set-up as well.

·
Registered
97 DeVille lollll
24 Posts
Yea I just got it back then, Dec 27,08, and came up with my 18 yo son (Who is a big GTO fan, so he was in heaven) and older bro who has a 6 speed 94 Imp SS. Saw your car also with the maggie, very nice. Needs a wing thought, lol. Yea mine was the one up front. Like to try/check out your new shifter set-up as well.
I remember checking your car out at the last meet. I am in love with that color. :thumbsup:

Hopefully there will be a better turnout of every car, so all of us will be in heaven. I originally planned for it to be a GTO meet at the location for the first meet :halo:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts