Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any fellow v owners want to have a meet somewhere in the tri state of pa, ny and nj???? summer is almost over and i just got my v and want to show it off haha:thumbsup:

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
I'm down. We did it about a month and a half ago, so maybe we are do.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Can we do it early on a sunday, or maybe during the week again?

·
Registered
04 CTS-V Light Platinum ...8800 Mi.
232 Posts
3 things:

1) Who's in?
2) Where are you from?
3)Figure out a central location to all involved as long as it is with in 10 miles of my house
4) Lets go to Englishtown and do some racing(I live 6 miles from there) on a Friday night.

I know........said 3 things

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I've been practicing starts. I'd be eager to see how slow I really am.

·
Registered
Cadillac
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im in easton pa...i'm willing to go really anywhere so lets get some suggestions together...actually like a hotters or something would be kool....thats where other meets ive gone to have been...i would like to have as many v owners as possible but any other sweet car would be cool to...im sure most of my buddies will come they are all gearheads.....so ya suggestions?????

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
there is a cadillac tri-state area meet for july 29 i think. At hooters on rt 17, NJ. i know a few CTS ppl that are going, sure they'd love to see some V's.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V Light Platinum ...8800 Mi.
232 Posts
Are we doing this or what????? I'm going on Vacation next weekend for 9 days. Lets get this worked out. Hooters sounds good but I rather go racing on a Friday night.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
I'll bring my STS-V to a meet in the PA area. I tried to set one up last year and no one showed interest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts