Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big event at Road Atlanta is fast approaching - Oct 3rd - 6th. I will definitely be there on Friday to watch the Caddies in the World Challenge race and I'm sure I'll be back out at some point on Saturday. Just wondering who else is going and if anyone is interested in meeting up for this. Post up and let's try to plan something.

·
Registered
07 CTS-V
50 Posts
friday sounds good

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V (Thunder Grey)
1,667 Posts
Chances are I will be there, been to the last 4 Petit LeMans. Rumor has it that this will be the last year for the Corvette, no competition. I might even fly in early to see the World Challenge.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
I'm in as long as I don't have to be in Colorado Springs that weekend.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
I should be back from Colorado on 30 Sep. at the latest so I need to reserve that weekend. I'm in.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
247 Posts
I am most def. in went last year. Great race

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good news everybody. Just got off the phone with Kevin Smith of Cadillac Communications and they are going to be setting up a special area for us at the race. It will be something similar to the Corvette Corral, but this will be called the Cadillac Collection. We'll have our own parking area and a tent with refreshments, TVs, and an opportunity to meet with Andy, Lawson, and others from Team Cadillac. There will be special tickets that will include both Friday and Saturday access that should be available in a few days. I'll be checking up and will let everyone know as soon as they are available. Sounds like a great time and I hope we get a bunch of V's out there.

·
Registered
'11 CTS V Coupe
106 Posts
HushH,

Where is the Cadillac Collection going to be located at the track? I am guessing we have access to this with the price of event admission? I'm trying to clear my calendar as we speak.

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure of the location yet. I'll let you know as soon as I find out, but I'm sure it will be well marked. There should be a special ticket available shortly that will give you access. If you have already purchased a regular ticket, I'm sure we can work it out so you still have access. The cost won't be anymore than a regular ticket.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V (Thunder Grey)
1,667 Posts
Not sure of the location yet. I'll let you know as soon as I find out, but I'm sure it will be well marked. There should be a special ticket available shortly that will give you access. If you have already purchased a regular ticket, I'm sure we can work it out so you still have access. The cost won't be anymore than a regular ticket.
I already have my 2-day ticket with a Corvette Corral sticker. I will keep following this thread to see about access to this area. I will be away from a computer Wednesday thru Friday, going to the Corvette Museum for a few days.

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok guys, the Cadillac Collection tickets are now available by phone at 800-849-RACE. Parking in the Cadillac section will require purchase of an infield pass, but it has been discounted for us from $40 to $25. That covers all days.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
819 Posts
HushH,

Great work. Thanks for putting that together for us! Any idea where the section is in the infield?

Also, ATL people, when are you planning to go?

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks man. I think they probably already had this in the works and they'll be getting the information out to the local dealers shortly if they haven't already. Space is limited to 50 cars so everyone interested should register ASAP.

For Friday, I plan to get there at least by lunch (maybe earlier) to catch the IMSA GT3 Cup race. The World Challenge race for the Caddies isn't until 4:45 though. Saturday I'll probably get there mid-afternoon and try to stay for the completion of the Petit Le Mans.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts