Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come to my car after school today to find some moron keyed my driver side passenger's door. Big ****in scratch down the whole length of the door!!! Grrrrrr

·
Registered
244 Posts
2dfx said:
I come to my car after school today to find some moron keyed my driver side passenger's door. Big ****in scratch down the whole length of the door!!! Grrrrrr
Arg, it was probably a jealous MB owner. Takin out his rage on the greater car.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sal Collaziano said:
Sorry to hear it.. Can it be buffed out?
Tried...scratch shows the primer so it's toast...grrr I can't stand my school...all anyone drives are either souped up civics/integras, or classy cars, ie BMW, theres the odd family van/suv driver, and one person who drives an 89 firebird, but thats all. Prissy byatch school.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Hate to hear it..... I wish their was some crap you could put on it to make it go away......

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
elwesso said:
Hate to hear it..... I wish their was some crap you could put on it to make it go away......
Yeah, I say to try a nice, new can of whoop-azz if you ever catch the guy doing it to you or someone else again.

At my school we have all differnt cars, from the old pos Hondas and other cars rusting out.....but nobody bothers them because the kids don't have alot of money, and bought it themself, and they like it.... to the riced out Civics and Teggys, a few oddballs, then you have the kids that their parents spoil them and buy them new/hardley used Acuras and Lexus's etc... who show off......then next year there will be a really sharp looking '93 gunmetal charcoal Coupe DeVille :D

my school is small....less then 600 students, only like 120 int he graduating class....

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
DFX,
If you want to prevent this from happening again your best bet would be to purchase a high end Security system for your car and have it installed "by a reputable Car Audio Dealer" and make sure the Security unit has a has a magnetic dual zone adjustable shock sensor and a dual zone interior and exterior Space disturbance Sensor and you will be all set.
Excalibur makes the ATV1000 and has many add on features for your ride.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Unfortunately, that wont really prevent them from keying it or anything...... but if flames came out by the wheels when they touched it, then that may do something!!!!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Sad but true :(

·
Registered
407 Posts
2dfx said:

Did you ever find that "moron" and punished him Taliban style? :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
there's a way to hook up ur battery to make the body of the car electrified.. and will electricute anybody that touches it :sneaky: :want: :coolgleam :bighead: :histeric:

also.. this stuff called scratchX works GRREAT it will get any scratch out garunteed...

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
elwesso said:
Unfortunately, that wont really prevent them from keying it or anything...... but if flames came out by the wheels when they touched it, then that may do something!!!!
I like the 'Rotweiler With The Windows Down' technique. You train the dog to lay low until someone gets right next to the car, then it jumps up with a bark and a snarl and anyone close by jumps back pissin' their pants! Unfortunately, it's cruel to leave the pup for too long.

·
Registered
94 Concours N*
23 Posts
My sympathy goes out to you, my wife's car was keyed at a movie theater lot. They took their time too, scratched stars on the hood, doors and bumpers. I called the theatrer and asked if they had video surveilence, they said yes but had to be handled through the township authorities. have not heard anythnig back and dont expect to since it has been so long.

You might want to consider asking the campus security office if they have video surveilance in the lots, they probably do. Also, ask who was on duty that night and grill the bejeezus out of them. apparently they owe you some answers coz someone was sleeping on the job.

I completely understand the feeling too, you feel violated and pissed and want to find the stupid mutha flocker responsible and buff out the scratches with his head.....pant pant pant...ok....breathing...breathing.....ok im back lol. you get the drift though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts