Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and just wanted to know how often the DC metro area meets up? Like I posted before. I have only seen a BlacK CTS-V on 355 in the middle of traffic.

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac ATS / 2006 Cadillac CTS-V
168 Posts
There was a meet in April 06... :) Haven't seen much since then. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea.. This summer would be nice to get to know everyone else and see who uses what mech to do which types of service.. Because after I went to my dealer and they said... " Yeah, we really don't work on a lot of CTS-V's " That just made me feel a lot more comfortable :bigroll: , granted it's under warranty, but thats another story. So how many MD'ers are there?

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
I'm always up for a meet, as long as it doesn't involve the drag strip (I'm done with that, it beats the snot out of the car).

We had 5 V's at VIR last weekend, which was cool.

I've set up 2 Dyno meet's for the MD/VA area in the last two years (summer '05, spring '06), but it was a PIA, and a fairly low turn out. I do know that Damian/Drift_Caddy was trying to set up a dyno day at FBC (just south of Baltimore) earlier this spring, but I don't think it panned out.

Sounds like you just volunteered to set something up :D. You might want to contact Damian, and see if he's still interested in doing a dyno day, as they are always fun. Another option would be to set something up for NORVA, as I think you'd get a larger turn out down there.

-Chris

·
Registered
Cadillac
56 Posts
Good idea. I vote for Dyno day. Im sitting at the Lindsay caddy lounge right now while the service dept installs headers on my baby :) Also fixing a rear end leak but whatever.

Anyway new headers means its time for a dyno tune. If anyone needs help organizing it let me know

Munjeet

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
Good idea. I vote for Dyno day. Im sitting at the Lindsay caddy lounge right now while the service dept installs headers on my baby :) Also fixing a rear end leak but whatever.

Anyway new headers means its time for a dyno tune. If anyone needs help organizing it let me know

Munjeet
Tag, you're it. Organize away :D I'm outta the organizing game, but I'll try my best to be there.

-Chris

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
I'm on 355 all the time... the girlfriend lives off of tuckerman... so i'm up and down there all the time

I'm down for a meet whenever...

i live right by the tysons corner mall and have a great house for a meet...

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
We work on V's all the time over here in Alexandria.
Feel free to drop on by.
;)

Welcome to the forum.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
Just watch out for the crazy old ladies when you leave!

Yeah, I got that wiring all fixed up.
Should be much better than the old one.
If you have to jumper that again, be sure to use a bigger wire.
That little one you had in there worked, but that circuit pulls a lot of juice.

It seemed to run real good when I got it fixed the way it should be.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I work in Rockville near White Flint. My black V is my daily driver so it could very well have been me on 355. I'm up for a meet...provided it doesn't conflict with a track weekend ;)
Crispy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts