Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ride is coming along to my liking nicely. Installed an MBRP SS T304 Cat Back Exhaust today. Looks and sounds awesome. Next on the list - aFe CAI and throttle body spacer. 1st time putting a you tube video up so I was messing around with the annotations and speech bubbles. LOL. Enjoy!

c12ack

·
Registered
Escalade
98 Posts
i would of sold you mine... worst $300 i have spent ( they are close to where i live and i made them an offer and they took it). And before you ask, i have the 304 stainless, looks nice but sounds like an old muscle car and the drone drives me crazy.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? To each his own. Anyways, if you only spent 3 bills, you got a deal. Sell it on the Yukon/GM trucks forums. I've seen a lot of people that like it there. You'll probably get all your money back.

edit:
LOL. We talked about this before. Now I remember. What did you end up replacing it?

c12ack

·
Registered
Escalade
98 Posts
Corsa touring.... sounds alot better. MBRP has been trying to dump all of the Escalade systems due to low sales. i think they reduced the retail to $400.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Naw. Still about $600 USD. True, they over produced because many people didn't like the drone. I personally don't have a problem with it since there's music or the dvd playing anyway. To me, its not much louder than the stock system. Also, the wind noise is so bad anyway, I enjoy hearing the exhaust when I step on the throttle.

c12ack

·
Registered
Escalade
98 Posts
well at $600 you got taken for a ride... MBRP even sells the systems on ebay (edr7151) and the 304 system is $400 and it has a best offer button..

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
They have made me custom headers for my skidoo's, didn't even know they made car exhaust

·
Registered
Escalade
98 Posts
they are one of the largest auto exhaust makers now.... headers on your skidoo? i know they make noise makers for guys that want to sound fast but had no idea they made sled headers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts