Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
12,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the I-90 inbound today I came across a new S500 that wanted to play, how could I tell? He goosed it as I passed and made it clear that he wanted to play "stick on my bumper" so I couldnt get over to the exit lane that was waiting ahead about 1.5 miles. So with that in mind I eased it on up to about 85 to see if he was willing to stick around, and he sure did. Well I had about a mile to get over and I needed to pass this douche, so down to 4th and go! I put a quick 3 lengths on him and got over. He tried to catch up, but the exit was just ahead and I already had gotten to the right lane for exit. This fella still wants to play. Im on the exit ramp and he is riding me like a Vegas hooker. Top of ramp...red light, I need to turn right on red. 0 traffic, I ease the V into the turn and this guy jumps me from behind. Imagine if you will making a right hander only to have to get into the left lane ahead quickly for an upcoming left turn. Mr. MB decides hes going to duck into the left lane asap just as Im signalling my L turn. Im a bit pissed and theres some traffic ahead, soooooooo in about 100 yards, I left him again. He was seething as I looked at him behind me in the turn lane.
That MB is a big ass ride and it has less HP, but its fun to put German metal in its place, nonetheless

F

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Very nice. I beat up on a guy in a new S500 pretty bad in my supercharged Acura CL-S right before I got my V. He was quite pissed that I kept pulling him. I'm not sure why the BMW/MB guys get mad when they lose races. I've raced quite a few people in "lesser" cars and I get a thumbs up. If I lose, I give a thumbs up. Race someone in a beamer or MB and they give you the finger when they lose or taunt you when they win. I'm generalizing, of course. :)

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,937 Posts
You know, when a guy writes that well, you just don't need graphics ... great writeup and NICE kill!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts