Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

May's Ride of the Month Contest

15K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  admin 
#1 ·
Welcome to the May's Cadillac of the Month Competition!

April's ROTM Winner @bill morrow

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
This is my 2000 Deville DHS. 137,000 original miles, in Parisian Blue, with Neutral Shale leather interior. I maintain this Cadillac fully detailed inside & out + under the hood at all times. Paint is polished to a swirl free finish. 20” chrome wheels including a matching full size spare in the trunk.

Every emblem on the car has been replaced and updated brand new. Heritage of Ownership Medallion #8 proudly displayed on the egg crate grill.

Thanks for checking it out.

#4 ·
Since I screwed up and put this in April's spot during the month of May - revisited:

2016 CT6 Platinum

Purchased Aug 2020
First car since I bought that red 1994 Chevy Silverado 25 years prior
Researched myself to ad nauseam and even went against knowledge the trany was crap.
No mods
It was on my "must-have bucket list", my middle-aged "let's-do-something-for-me" treat

My favorite memory is being able to take my dad on a day trip to the beach to have a few beers and eat lunch shortly after my mom had passed. He never figured me for a car type, much less a Cadillac type. Whatever floats your boat, he said. After spending the day with me enjoying the fully-loaded amenities, his boat was floated, too.

My favorite part is all the camera angles, I love seeing what I can't see. Hell, I have a dozen favorite parts!

They say if you don't look back at your car when you park and are leaving the lot, you bought the wrong car. Let's say I did a lot of looking back and I still do.

#7 ·
Hello, I’m new to the forums. I’m Greg from Beaver Falls, PA and this is my modified 2015 Cadillac ATS...

Current updates include the following:
  • Smoked LED Side Markers
  • WheelSkins dual color euro style steering wheel cover
  • Chrome Pillar Posts
  • ZZPerformance Catted Downpipe 2.0 LTG
SKU: ZZ-ATSDP-C
  • RPM Cadillac ATS 2.0 Big Throttle Body Kit (ATSBIGTHROTTLEKIT)
  • ZZP Front Strut Tower Brace
  • K&N Air Filter 33-2496
  • Renick Turbo Axle Back Sport Exhaust System
  • ZZPerformance ZZ-ATSLTGSI Silicon Intake Arm
  • KMC (KM685) District machined black wheels
  • TOYO Extensa HP II (MFG# 196030)
225/40R18 tires

Just trying to get the car tuned using the DiabloSport 8245 inTune i3 Platinum Performance Programmer, but getting spotty results...

- Greg

#8 · (Edited)
Hello from Finland!
Here is my 2005 Cadillac STS V8
54,250 miles (87300km)

It has factory upgraded parts like bigger j56 brembo brakes, magneride, ZF-steering gear, limited slip differential... some call it a performance package

After edits:
Corsa performance axle back exhaust
Mirror door pillars
Rear side window tints
Painted grille

Otherwise practically original

STS is a rather rare car in finland and i am a proud owner.
I will try to take good care of the car for years to come.
The car is nice to chat with people because everyone first thinks the car is a other model or fwd and no one here has heard of a rear wheel drive sts model.

I want to end by saying that everyone on this forum has great cars. There is something great about all cadillacs!

#11 ·
2010 CTS Sportwagon Performance. 86,000 miles. My favorite part of the car are the lines in profile and that tailights are a homage to the classic Cadillac fins of the past. All of the changes I've done in my almost two years of ownership have been cosmetic. I've changed the grills, wheels and changed the crests (masked and painted to match the color scheme). Thanks for checking her out!

Attachments

#15 ·
Here's my Cadillac entry.
ATS V, manual, Carbon/Luxury pkg, Platinum interior (very rare). Mods: NEP Intakes, Downpipes, Mid pipe.
What I love the most about her? Her absolute Roar in the garage when I start her! It makes me giggle every time. I also like the fact that most people have no idea what she is. They just hear the rumble as I go by. I'm the only Caddie on the track that I've seen so far this season.

#20 ·
Welcome to the May's Cadillac of the Month Competition!

View attachment 598789
April's ROTM Winner @bill morrow

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

#21 ·
I must say the giant sunroof is my favorite part of driving my 1978 Eldorado Biarritz around.My son named
NEPTUNE
it “Neptune” and it’s really coming around. Just put new rubber all the way around and looking forward to an epic Roadtrip! I’m the 3rd owner and it was in storage for about 20 years so there’s some quirks but the power train has only 41k original miles! Amazing shape inside and out and I love being stopped everywhere to talk about Cadillacs! ❤😎🙏🤩💎 1978 Eldorado Biarritz in Mediterranean Blue Firemist! Booyah! My daughter loves Neptune!

#27 ·
What a great turn out this month!

Congratulations to @jaamz for taking away May's Ride of the Month Contest with their epic ride!
I have set you up with a Premium Membership!

Thank you to everyone who entered this month!
With such a great turnout we are going to be continuing the Contest into June!
Be sure to post your rides in June's contest for a chance to win!

Thank you!
~Richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.