Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
05 3.6 CTS MT
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a roof rack or somethin to carry my surfboard/snowboard since i dont have folding rear seats.... any ideas? i hate the look of roof racks tho
 

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
Joined
·
1,670 Posts
newton said:
i need a roof rack or somethin to carry my surfboard/snowboard since i dont have folding rear seats.... any ideas? i hate the look of roof racks tho
This is the only reason I don't own a snowboard. I have to rent mine everytime I go and probably have already spent more than enough money to get a nice snowboard on rentals.

I just wouldn't be happy seeing rails on top of my CTS.
 

·
Registered
05 3.6 CTS MT
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha mbai you know you may have a better time if you have equipment that fits you propperly and is cleaned and not abused. but yeah i hope the rack doesnt damage the roof at all
 

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
Joined
·
1,670 Posts
newton said:
haha mbai you know you may have a better time if you have equipment that fits you propperly and is cleaned and not abused. but yeah i hope the rack doesnt damage the roof at all
Well I have my own boots. I just tell them what size board I want and make sure it's in good condition. They are usually pretty good about it. I adjust the bindings myself. For the most part, everything is set up pretty equally across all the boards I've had.
 

·
Registered
The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option
Joined
·
2,432 Posts
yeah i have the split folding rear too, i looooove that option, i am 6 foot 3 and i can freaking sleep back there.
i mean the trunk is massive already, fold own them seats and oh man



hmm lets look up part numbers. but seeing as you need a new rear bench its not gonna be cheap.
 

·
Registered
93 Allante, 06 CTS
Joined
·
723 Posts
Kael said:
yeah i have the split folding rear too, i looooove that option, i am 6 foot 3 and i can freaking sleep back there.
i mean the trunk is massive already, fold own them seats and oh man



hmm lets look up part numbers. but seeing as you need a new rear bench its not gonna be cheap.
it may be massive front to back, but is lacking in width... I have to take my Driver out of my golf bag to get it in the trunk....:(
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top