'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: urbanski

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Everyone say it with me: La-Fawn-Duh (Kip's girlfriend)

BTW: the time machine scene was hilarious!!

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Yea, I was VERY unimpressed with the movie...laughed a lot when the guy fell off the fence, but other than that, I didn't like it at all...

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Well I don't think the point of the movie was to impress people, the whole budget was probably $8,000 LOL!!! At first I was kinda confused, took me a minute to get into it, but I think it's hilarious!!!

·
Registered
93 Allante, 06 CTS
723 Posts
Some selected quotes from N.D.,

Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Uncle Rico: What about your girlfriend?
Kip: Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.

Kip: So how long are we talking about working?
Uncle Rico: What are you already losing your steam?
Kip: No, I just... I have a chat room meeting at 4. I gotta be back here by then.
Uncle Rico: All right, you just start a little earlier, that's all. Or else work afterwards. How long is the chat room?
Kip: Jeez, sometimes up to 3-4 hours maybe... Maybe not.
Uncle Rico: You pay the bills for that? Does that cost money every time you're on, like for minutes on the phone?
Kip: Yeah, grandma's still paying per minute. She gets kinda pissed at me sometimes cause I'm on there so long.
Uncle Rico: I bet she does. I'll tell you something, I'd be throwing you out the window

:histeric: :histeric:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts