Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 cts-v wagon
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have CTS wagon (red) on way, have given up on finding a V wagon model matchbox or otherwise !

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
456 Posts
I have the 1:43 Luxury collectibles wagon. You could fine them cheaper than that on ebay before. I ended up getting the wagon and coupe together for like half that. I don't see any deals like that now though :(

I considered hacking the front off a V sedan Hot Wheel to make the Matchbox wagon a V. I haven't gotten any farther than drilling out the rivets on both though. Then I ended up weighting up the Matchbox car for a Hot Wheels race at the local SCCA banquet, LOL.

Edit: Looked in my ebay history. Paid $31.03 + $5.74 shipping for the wagon and coupe together. Based on current listings I should stick the coupe back on ebay and make my money back (and then some)

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
I thought about buying the Luxury Collectibles wagon and having it repainted OBM.

I have a blue Matchbox CTS wagon but have had no luck with V wagon Matchbox cars. Oh, well!

·
Registered
2014 CTS-V Wagon ROT/Black, Auto, Polished Wheels
62 Posts
Have a silver CTS Wagon Matchbox that matched the one I just traded in for a ROT CTS-V Wagon.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
456 Posts
The orange Matchbox wagon is my favorite one. It's just so random.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts