Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some bulbs out that look like you can't buy them at your 'regular' auto store. I hesitate to purchase from the dealer.
Have a 1987 Fleetwood d'Elegance and need two of those 'halogen' looking bulbs that sit next to the ambers--they are for the side 'marker' lights on both the left and right sides. I will use a torx screw and see if the bulb is loose before buying.
Also looking for a Cad junk yard that will sell me the plastic piece the white bulb fits it (it snapped off and broke). Again, don't wish to pay dealer prices for this stuff.
I didn't see anyone 'obvious' on our sponsor list.
Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
pusscat214 said:
I have some bulbs out that look like you can't buy them at your 'regular' auto store. I hesitate to purchase from the dealer.
Have a 1987 Fleetwood d'Elegance and need two of those 'halogen' looking bulbs that sit next to the ambers--they are for the side 'marker' lights on both the left and right sides. I will use a torx screw and see if the bulb is loose before buying.
Also looking for a Cad junk yard that will sell me the plastic piece the white bulb fits it (it snapped off and broke). Again, don't wish to pay dealer prices for this stuff.
I didn't see anyone 'obvious' on our sponsor list.
Thanks in advance....
Have you checked your local auto parts stores to see if they have them? They might surprise you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts