Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 SLS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 2002 SLS, it was having some issues idling and shuting off, i have changed the mass air flow sensor, changed all 8 plugs, air filter, cleaned teh IAC sensor and was still having issues, i decided to change the crank position sensor, but decided to change the map sensor first and while changing out for a new one noticed that the problems stopped and it was only when i installed the new one that the issues started again, so now the map sensor has been removed and working perfect. I am thinking somehting else is wrong and not working right, need some help here somehting is not right.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
73,446 Posts
Hi !!! Welcome Aboard !!! :highfive:

Retrieve any Diagnostic Trouble Codes from the car's built-in reader/scanner. Use the sticky post ^^^ "How to pull codes", practice, write them all down, return to the sticky to open the link with "obd2" in the address. That will take you to a Master Index of all code definitions. Write them down and come back and post it all here.

It sounds like you've spent a lot of money with no idea of what's wrong with the engine systems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts