Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2003 STS F55
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone have a 2003 Cadillac Seville STS repair manual? I can't find it anywhere and I need to know the tightening torques, oils and everything.

Greetings and thank you.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
87,076 Posts
Hi, does anyone have a 2003 Cadillac Seville STS repair manual? I can't find it anywhere and I need to know the tightening torques, oils and everything.

Greetings and thank you.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,366 Posts
Or you can subscribe the car to a multi-year deal at www.alldatadiy.com.

It's the online GM/Cadillac/Helm service manuals.

The paper manuals are now out of print at Helm, but they were $350USD (new) a few years ago.

Service manuals 4.jpg

·
Registered
2003 Seville STS, 2008 Cadillac STS RWD V8 Platinum Edition, & 2003 Oldsmobile Aurora Final 500
72 Posts

Greetings and thank you.
ajozidane5,

I may be able to help you with what you need. I own an actual 2003 Seville STS GM factory service manual. It is the gray, white, and black color two volume set. Let me know what you need me to look up and I will try to find it and relay it to you.

You should try to purchase your own set, if possible. Also, you can purchase an electronic version. Please see the links that were listed in the posts above this one. You will then have ongoing access to the information you need whenever you need it.

Thanks!

skexius

·
2003 STS F55
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ajozidane5,

I may be able to help you with what you need. I own an actual 2003 Seville STS GM factory service manual. It is the gray, white, and black color two volume set. Let me know what you need me to look up and I will try to find it and relay it to you.

You should try to purchase your own set, if possible. Also, you can purchase an electronic version. Please see the links that were listed in the posts above this one. You will then have ongoing access to the information you need whenever you need it.

Thanks!

skexius
Hi thanks for everything, I would need the whole book because I have to fix a lot of things but this one is only on ebay and it costs a lot of money and I can't find it anywhere in digital.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,366 Posts
Can you afford $25 - $35 USD for a three year online subscription? If so, use Alldata - it's the real GM/Cadillac service manuals plus quite a bit more. It includes diagnostic trees, repair advice, and trouble code descriptions and repair advice for each code.
To send - or encode - the real manuals to .pdf would take almost a thousand pages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts