Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Mike,

I would love to see you get this car. Maybe you can get it before the meet and then you would definitely have the baddest car there.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'd love to have it too. And I think the price is pretty good for what you're getting. Hang on to it for a few and see what you could do at Barrett-Jackson.

Unfortunately, it's not in the cards for me. My parents shipped me their '77 Corvette with 28K miles that has been sitting in their garage for 30 years. Great shape, but.....anything made of rubber or plastic (except the interior) is shot. And if it's got a seal in it, it's leaking. My wife is wringing my neck on the bucks I'm spending just to get it driveable. And I just ordered a Corsa for the V (which she doesn't know about, yet).

I plan to keep in touch with the Mallett guy in case it doesn't sell.

Are we still on for the end of the month?

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
I love watching the Mallett video where it shoots out fire. Good luck.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Yeah, I'd love to have it too. And I think the price is pretty good for what you're getting. Hang on to it for a few and see what you could do at Barrett-Jackson.

Unfortunately, it's not in the cards for me. My parents shipped me their '77 Corvette with 28K miles that has been sitting in their garage for 30 years. Great shape, but.....anything made of rubber or plastic (except the interior) is shot. And if it's got a seal in it, it's leaking. My wife is wringing my neck on the bucks I'm spending just to get it driveable. And I just ordered a Corsa for the V (which she doesn't know about, yet).

I plan to keep in touch with the Mallett guy in case it doesn't sell.

Are we still on for the end of the month?
Yep. The meet is on for the 24th of the month. I will be posting periodically to update the thread and hopefully get a litttle more interest.

·
Registered
12 CTS Coupe Premium/Touring, 16 Volt, 13 911s, 07 Legacy GT Wagon
1,802 Posts
Yo Guys.

I just bid on and won the Mallet CTS-V.

Are there any members out in PA that can validate the car before I arrange payment?

Please.:bouncy:

If so let me know.
I'm off to see Roger Waters right now but I'll check back here as soon as I return.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
1,133 Posts
Yo Guys.

I just bid on and won the Mallet CTS-V.

Are there any members out in PA that can validate the car before I arrange payment?

Please.:bouncy:

If so let me know.
I'm off to see Roger Waters right now but I'll check back here as soon as I return.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I'm just a couple miles from New Kensington. I can make the trip so let me know. The worst problem is that Oakmont CC is between me and New Ken.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I'm glad to see it went to a forum member. I'd really like to hear how it runs as a daily driver. It's an '05 BTW. And a smokin' deal. Congrats...

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I'm just a couple miles from New Kensington. I can make the trip so let me know. The worst problem is that Oakmont CC is between me and New Ken.
2004ctsv, that would be awesome if you could check out the car for me.
I'll PM you the info I have so far.

If anyone else is also able to lend an eye, it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Looks like I'm gonna be makin a trip to my neighbor state today.

"Hi, my names Ernie. I'd like to pick up my car now."

Sorry man. Hate to do it to ya. But I gotstadoit. I just gotsta.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
^ That's just wrong.

LunarX- congrats on a vicious ride. Make sure to post up some pics and vids, and for god's sake put a 90mm FAST on that thing as soon as possible! :D

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
2004ctsv, that would be awesome if you could check out the car for me.
I'll PM you the info I have so far.

If anyone else is also able to lend an eye, it would be appreciated.
Awesome, I know the car has found a great home. Now get that beast out on the track and kick the snot out of everything else out there.

C.J.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I'll be sure to keep all of you posted on just how much of a beast the car is.
It should be a real fun ride. :yup:

I have Mike to thank for the scoop on the car. :thumbsup:
It's definetly a deal that was too good to pass up.

So atdeneve how close are you to PA?
Do PM me if you are within a resonable distance.
I think you have convinced me that I should plan a trip out that way soon. :bonkers:

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
100 Posts
"Listed in the NADA Book of car values for the base conversion. Mallett Cars Ltd. Is the only Super Tuner Converter to have this prestigious listing. The NADA listing is for the base conversion and does not including the additional conversion equipment added as listed below beyond the base car."

Huh??? THAT certainly did wonders for its resale value!! Mullet makes a good car, but he has always been ridiculously priced. That package should have been $25K tops when it was new!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts