Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac CTS-V (White Diamond)
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see it says 471 hp is that rwhp? Also, anyone who has 1 or is there a site that has 0-60 and/or 1/4 mile times for the Mallet h/c package ($16,500)?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Mallett
93 Posts
I see it says 471 hp is that rwhp? Also, anyone who has 1 or is there a site that has 0-60 and/or 1/4 mile times for the Mallet h/c package ($16,500)?

Thanks in advance,
Mike
The 471 advertisement is at the crank. Mine has 430 at the wheels which should be around 500 at the crank. Much depends on which cam you ask them to install. Mine has a more aggressive cam to go along with the LT's. As much as I love the Mallett, I can't see spending the money for what its done. You could easily see the same numbers with half the money. I bought mine used and haven't raced it yet. Driving the car, I'd guess a 12.3-12.6 depending on the launch.:)

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Mallett
93 Posts
The majority of the money Mallett charges is for the heads, cam, and tune. There are alot of good speed shops out there that can get you 450rwhp for under 10k without any problem. My Mallett has nearly 22k in options with the extras over the base package.

Don't get me wrong, its very nice having a Mallett with it being unique and rare. I'm also hoping that it helps with resale whenever I decide to sell it.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Mallett
93 Posts
Yes it has it, and I have not gotten any wheelhop YET. But I'm not the type of driver to light the tires up without a reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts