Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 DTS
26 Posts
My wife has 2006 DTS and I drive her old 1998 Sedan Deville. I heard about a fellow near Fresno,California that has a "MIRACLE SPRITZ"as he calls it, that is supposed to use literally no water to make your car shine like it was detailed.So we drive the wife's DTS over to his shop to see for ourselves. He greeted us and immediately asked us to pull into his shop for a "free" demo. Let me tell you, this stuff is nothing short of a true miracle. He just sprays the clear MIRACLE SPRITZ on the cars surface (no prewash at all)wiping forward and back in a straight line. No circular wiping! He did the whole car while we watched in about 30 minutes and it almost looked like a cut and polish.The gloss was like nothing else I've ever seen. We were really flabbergasted with this guy and his SPRITZ. Jorge sells the MIRACLE SPRITZ and ships it wherever you are for the mailing fee.We bought 2 gallons and will give some to all our friends as gifts. You have to see this to believe it. This gentleman has experience cleaning jet fighters. This stuff can be sprayed on control panels and does not damage electrical or electronic equipment. Glass,plastic, all metals leather and more. I know, I use the stuff on everything.I hope you can get some and try it. Wayneman.

Post moderated pending internal inquiry.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,270 Posts
why does this sound like an infomercial? -

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.