Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
just wondering, how does the ride in the escalade feel with Magnetic Ride Control, and how does it differ from the normal escalade without the MRC?
How does the interior of the platinum feel like?

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac EXT
22 Posts
To be honest with you I could not tell the difference with or without the mag ride control. I did not spend any length of time trying to discern the two, as I just did a back to back short ride. I chose an '09 over the '08 but the ride was not the reason.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I had two 07's and traded one in on an 09' the other will be traded for an 10', big difference in the ride with mag ride as compared to without, my 07's were/are a more firm ride than the 09' with mag control

·
Registered
2010 Escalade EXT
15 Posts
Ive had a 2005 ext that I traded for my 07 ext back in 07. Last week we bought a 2010 ext with the MRC and I must say there is a huge difference between the 07 vs 10. Rie is much much better, truck feels tighter and just better built all-around. Im so happy with it, our lease is almost up on the 07 so I have been doing a lot of side by side comparison while I still have both. My wife and I agree the 2010 is hands down twice the vehicle the 07 was and the biggest difference is the ride, it feels like you're in a DTS with not quite as much body roll. I have ordered the Platinum front end for swap and got the GM CAI, debageded it and now have been searching the threads for the past week everyday looking for my next mod. Really want some LED tails, and LED interior lights after that I am kinda stuck on what to do next.

·
Registered
2010 Escalade EXT
15 Posts
Ive had a 2005 ext that I traded for my 07 ext back in 07. Last week we bought a 2010 ext with the MRC and I must say there is a huge difference between the 07 vs 10. Rie is much much better, truck feels tighter and just better built all-around. Im so happy with it, our lease is almost up on the 07 so I have been doing a lot of side by side comparison while I still have both. My wife and I agree the 2010 is hands down twice the vehicle the 07 was and the biggest difference is the ride, it feels like you're in a DTS with not quite as much body roll. I have ordered the Platinum front end for swap and got the GM CAI, debageded it and now have been searching the threads for the past week everyday looking for my next mod. Really want some LED tails, and LED interior lights after that I am kinda stuck on what to do next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts