Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my name is Brad I have signed my company up as a sponsor for this forum because of the high demand, and great response we have got from the performance parts we sell. I have the best prices guaranteed on the best parts. I am here to answer any questions you may have so feel free to email me!! [email protected] :thumbsup::woot4:

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
:welcome5: We're glad to have you as a member and supporting vendor. Thanks for signing up. :)

·
Registered
2009 Radiant Silver CTS-V, 6MT
191 Posts
Welcome. How much for the k&n?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Hi and welcome,

I'm looking for the K&N or Lingerfelter intake housing and cone filter only (don't need the tube but I'll take it if you can't part them out). This is for an 06. Any chance you can PM a price?

THanks.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
how much for the cone filter like the one Lingenfelter uses... i will try and get a pic for you if you do not know...

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V Platinum
1,182 Posts
I'm thinking of a cold air...will it make my car "louder"? It already has a Magnaflow catback!

everyone loves a noisy caddy

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
dont want the buisness i take it?

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
FYI- Magnaflow exhaust with tru-x is $591.99 shipped. Pretty good deal I think.

·
Registered
CTS-V
49 Posts
For what its worth I ordered the magnaflow catback from them last Wednesday at like 3pm and it arrived at my door that Friday. not bad

Great turn around on parts and great price.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
Anything else he sells other then the intake and exhaust? Headers perhaps? :lildevil:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts