Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,120 Posts
I just ordered a kit from them tonight, too. All the video clips I've heard so far sound great, and the descriptions that people have given are encouraging. I guess I'll find out later this week or next if it's the sound I want. :)

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
He was acutally going to take $25 off the ebay price if I just bought it outright from him a month ago. So if anyone is interested, just e-mail the guy :D

·
Registered
CTS-V
87 Posts
look on their website, it has everything you need to know. about how long was shipping for you guys who ordered it? im anxious for mine to get here

·
Registered
Cadillac
78 Posts
Thanks for the link! Just ordered mine as well (birthday present to myself)!! :bouncy: Won't be able to sleep for a week now.

-Erik Valdez
Circo Meta Forma

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,120 Posts
Well, damn, mine showed up on Tuesday and the clamps are missing :( (as are the instructions, but I can get those off Magnaflow's website). I sent a message to the vendor on Ebay and they said they'd look into it. I'll probably call 'em tomorrow to see what the story is.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
162 Posts
You can get the Magna Flow Catback for $495 shipped. I am new to this website so I won't post the site until I know if I can. I bought my GTO catback off of this site as well.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
With the prices you guys are getting, start thinking about Kooks headers.
Mod hell....

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
You can get the Magna Flow Catback for $495 shipped. I am new to this website so I won't post the site until I know if I can. I bought my GTO catback off of this site as well.
You can post it! What would they do? Ban you? Tehehe..

:highfive:

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
05cts-v is correct.. You can get it for $495 shipped! CRAZY! I'll be buying my new exhaust tomorrow!

Btw, how tha hell do you give people those little "points"???

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Btw, how tha hell do you give people those little "points"???
When someone likes one of your posts they click on the little scale looking icon at the upper right of the post. You can do it as much as you want, as long as its not for the same person over and over.

Hope that helps bro.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts