Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished the installation of a bunch of performance parts for my V. Magnacharger, blower cam, valvetrain, headers, high flow cats, dual 3" BB exhaust, and used the Superchips Microtune. The car does not run right. I put some NGK TR55 spark plugs in gapped at .035.

After the car warms up, when under part/full throttle it starts bucking and you cant get the car into high RPMS. It feels like it is running way to lean/rich. I was thinking rich because when the car is cold (cold air, more dense) it does not act up as much but still does not have the power anywhere near it should. Is this a tuning issue?

What would be the best way to get this car tuned? Note: i will be in the Austin/ Houston areas.

Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
turbosc3 said:
Just finished the installation of a bunch of performance parts for my V. Magnacharger, blower cam, valvetrain, headers, high flow cats, dual 3" BB exhaust, and used the Superchips Microtune. The car does not run right. I put some NGK TR55 spark plugs in gapped at .035.

After the car warms up, when under part/full throttle it starts bucking and you cant get the car into high RPMS. It feels like it is running way to lean/rich. I was thinking rich because when the car is cold (cold air, more dense) it does not act up as much but still does not have the power anywhere near it should. Is this a tuning issue?

What would be the best way to get this car tuned? Note: i will be in the Austin/ Houston areas.

Thanks,
Derek
Have the car shipped up here and let me tune it for you. Will take a few days but will be the best money u have spend on ur car so far. Also if you need a transporter let me know. We have one as well. thanks

Damian

[email protected]

·
Registered
none
302 Posts
turbosc3 said:

Thanks,
Derek
Wherever you end up taking the car...let us know. I would like to see that Beast on the Dyno. :yup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts