Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are sorry for the delay, this email is to confirm that the group buy for the Maggies is still on. The dead line for the confirmation will be 12-13-05. All orders will be placed on 12-14-05. Payment can be made via, Check,money order, cash, or paypal. I hope all is well and hope to hear back from you shortly. Once again thank you in advance for your business and hope everyone has a happy holiday and a great new year. we can be reached via. email, cell phone, or just stop on by the shop. Also i can be reached at Capital Cadillac. If there is any other questions or concerns please call us, ASAP.

Thanks

Damian and Pater

ISPracing.com

301-943-2882 - Damian
301-937-8008 - Peter

[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seattle CTS-V said:
Tried to PM you back but your box is full. I had to extend the GP, because of certian people on here who said they would purchace the Maggies at the GP pricing, and now when we called to collect they would not return calls or emails, also some have backed out with out letting us know. So the GP is open to anyone and everyone. Also like to add side note. to anyone who recomands someone to buy a SC from us will recieve $100.00, So if you know anyone with any Gm car or truck who would want a Maggie please let us know. Sorry for the delay.:hide:
Thanks

Damian

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
bump...

Anyone have Damian install one of the Maggies yet? Howd it go? Curious, as Im about to receive the year end bonus, and I think a Maggie and rims are in order....
Advise

F

·
Registered
04CTSVsc
854 Posts
Florian said:
bump...

Anyone have Damian install one of the Maggies yet? Howd it go? Curious, as Im about to receive the year end bonus, and I think a Maggie and rims are in order....
Advise

F
Me...

You won't be disappointed. Haven't been to his new shop yet though, but I'm also due for a year end cash infux, and I just might go check things out there very soon:devil:

ew

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
for 5200 bux installed, it is a nobrainer...I just need to get my V there somehow (from Cleveland) as I dont drive it in the winter.

F

·
Registered
04CTSVsc
854 Posts
Call Damian and ask about their picking up your car. They have a 50' featherlite trailer that holds two cars, and they may just charge you for the gas. Anyone else in your area need some work done on their car--cuts the expense in half as it still may be some $ with gas prices the way they are. Can't tell you how much he and Dado helped me out re. logistics when my blower was being installed...

ew

·
Registered
05 Escalade ESV Platinum
211 Posts
Just actually "getting aboard" the forum and looking to upgrade my 05 V. Is it too late to get in on this GP? Has there been any "show down" between the maggie and a centrifical blower (procharger etc). From past experience, the normal progression of ultimate power gain has been:1. turbocharger 2. centrifical (procharger, vortec etc.) and 3. roots (maggie). This was particulary true as you go up in boost. Less/or more - depending on which way you are going) parasitic and heat loss, don't you know!:confused:

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
thanks for the 411. I will be on the phone with them 3-Jan-06 to discuss.

F

1 - 11 of 11 Posts