Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my Maggie install I was having problems with the fuel line and other hoses/wires getting too close to the maggie drive shaft. I had this bracket made to keep the lines off the shaft. If you need one and know someone who can fab some metal for you, I'll post the drawing.

Attachments

·
Registered
04' Blown CTS-V 554rwhp 497rwtq
1,786 Posts
Nice! I actually ran a bolt into one of those 6 holes and used a zip tie to hold mine off but this is nice.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,199 Posts
That's a good idea.

I keep looking at mine and still see a hair of daylight between the hoses and the jackshaft, so I think I'm good ... so far, at least.

·
Registered
04' Blown CTS-V 554rwhp 497rwtq
1,786 Posts
That's a good idea.

I keep looking at mine and still see a hair of daylight between the hoses and the jackshaft, so I think I'm good ... so far, at least.
Lol I just re-routed my fuel and evap lines further away from the rear pulleys. Of course my TB and coolant line to jack shaft clearance is within hundredths!

What I want next though is one of the trick fuel line block off's Heavy and a few of you other guys got. I missed the parade but that huge loop is ridiculous and I want it gone!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts