Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$3600 cash, check, cert. check or money order plus actual shipping and it's yours. If you wish to pay via PayPal, I'll ask that you cover those fees due to the low price.

The supercharger is being removed by Lindsay as I type this. Take advantage of this rare deal and get your hands on the best performance mod for the V.

Post, PM or email (staxxin AT comcast.net) questions or interest.

Details can be found http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/112015-maggie-sale.html

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
hmmmmm..... you're making it awfully hard to hold onto the rest of my signing bonus...

MUST NOT DROP BY LINDSAY ON WAY HOME!!!!!

bump btw

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmmm..... you're making it awfully hard to hold onto the rest of my signing bonus...

MUST NOT DROP BY LINDSAY ON WAY HOME!!!!!

bump btw

Take a look and let's work something out :highfive:. James will take good care of you installing the unit:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump....

Someone jump on this deal. You'll be hard pressed to find this deal again.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey its worth a shot, seeing how great of a customer I am...............I will buy it from you if you have it installed for me. NO BS and there are now worries about shipping!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Hey its worth a shot, seeing how great of a customer I am...............I will buy it from you if you have it installed for me. NO BS and there are now worries about shipping!
LOL, yeah, I am sure installation is cheap. I am considering, but just plopped a bunch of money into my stock account to pounce on any rebound in the market.

Still, very good price, and it will sell.:thumbsup:

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,987 Posts
C'mon, it's a DIY!

Just make sure all the parts are there (you can get a parts list from Tim at Magnuson faxed to you ... budget a hundred bucks just in case) and follow the step-by-step instructions which you can get online from Magnuson. Anything, I mean ANYTHING, is easy if it's reduced to its simplist parts or components, and that's the way the instructions are ... no BS! You'll probably have to pick up a few tools (I did), do some planning (I did), touch base with a few of us here (we won't leave you hanging!), then give StealthV a jingle.

Duck soup. :thumbsup:

The car has so much more torque ... smooth, right-now torque, passing-that-German-metal torque ... never mind the blazing top-end HP. So, who needs an '09 V? DO IT!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Oh I have no problems doing the install (did the Vortech on my SS) but if I can get the install included in the price....why not. It will get it sold so John has no more worries about selling it, so really Im helping you out John.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh I have no problems doing the install (did the Vortech on my SS) but if I can get the install included in the price....why not. It will get it sold so John has no more worries about selling it, so really Im helping you out John.
Tough crowd...:thumbsup:

I'll shoot you a PM Ric.

·
Banned
Cadillac
174 Posts
ill trade you a 62" hdtv, custom built computer: a 3.4 ghz; 1gb ram; 9800 allinwonder pro video card; 19" viewsonic monitor. a dell laptop, and autographed plaques of michael jordan, shaq, and alonzo mourning. LOL, it was worth a try.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ill trade you a 62" hdtv, custom built computer: a 3.4 ghz; 1gb ram; 9800 allinwonder pro video card; 19" viewsonic monitor. a dell laptop, and autographed plaques of michael jordan, shaq, and alonzo mourning. LOL, it was worth a try.
Nice try, I was very close :alchi:but it's too early to be drunk. :highfive:

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Oh, there's actually quite of few of us who don't. :D
Once you experience a Maggied V, the denial ends, you want one and will sacrifice to get one. Staxxin is offering one helluva deal, as do the math:

$3,600 + $400 tune=130RWHP, which is $30.76/RWHP
Headers ($1,000) + Exhaust ($1,000) + CAI ($250) + Tune ($400)=$2,650, these may get you 50RWHP, which is $53.00/RWHP

Of course many variables are not utilized such as used vs. new, install costs, etc... other than Nitrous, the Maggie delivers power at a great price. Your other options for big HP gains are H/C and Stroker, both of which will be more costly per RWHP. Someone is going to get a great deal:).

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Once you experience a Maggied V, the denial ends, you want one and will sacrifice to get one. Staxxin is offering one helluva deal, as do the math:

$3,600 + $400 tune=130RWHP, which is $30.76/RWHP
Headers ($1,000) + Exhaust ($1,000) + CAI ($250) + Tune ($400)=$2,650, these may get you 50RWHP, which is $53.00/RWHP

Of course many variables are not utilized such as used vs. new, install costs, etc... other than Nitrous, the Maggie delivers power at a great price. Your other options for big HP gains are H/C and Stroker, both of which will be more costly per RWHP. Someone is going to get a great deal:).
Another big advantage is the gains in Torque.

If you do all of the above, a cam, Ported heads, AND the blower watch out bottom end!

Custom tune and smaller pulley (I assume it's needed to get those kinds of gains) will void the Maggie's warranty but as it says in My sig, warranty be damned!

Price is awesome, Gains are impressive, If it fit my car and I had the additional coin to throw in I would be all over it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts