Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
05 Escalade ESV Platinum
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have decided to go in a different direction on performance - I reluctantly have a complete polished maggie package available - See Classified section for details. I guess I still come from the old school, where "there's no substitute for inches!!" (Or is that in the bedroom?:eek:) - but I digress:rolleyes: I also am listing my 20" Foose Speed Six wheels. Urby, I hope this is how you do it. If not, Sorry!

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts
As I have decided to go in a different direction on performance - I reluctantly have a complete polished maggie package available - See Classified section for details. I guess I still come from the old school, where "there's no substitute for inches!!" (Or is that in the bedroom?:eek:) - but I digress:rolleyes: I also am listing my 20" Foose Speed Six wheels. Urby, I hope this is how you do it. If not, Sorry!
you're fine :)

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,988 Posts
I searched the classifieds and didn't see it. Can you provide a link?

(Geez, why is it that when I was looking, NOBODY was selling a maggie. Suddenly, the market is flush with 'em. :mad:)

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts
You have basically the exact setup i'll be going with in the springtime... do you have any dyno numbers or tracktimes with your current setup(maggie included). Thanks!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
05 Escalade ESV Platinum
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have emailed the administrator (I think) to find out why the two ads have not been posted (they were listed yesteday and paid byPayPal.)However, in the meantime; in answer to the questons, I have not decided yet whether to sell my Kooks Headers and Hiflow Cats (New). Different "goals" are still being formulated. (Means I can't make up my mind, don't ya know!!:confused: Relative to the Polished Magnacharger and Kit (remanufactured by Magnacharger) That has also not been installed on my V (Still shrink wrapped) Has all updates including Carbon Fibre Driveshaft.3.0 pulley. Placed on opening bid of $4500.00 - plus shipping
As result, I have no dyno specs on package - Sorry!

Set of Foose 20" Speed Six wheels complete with Pressure Sensors, Caps, 24 locking lugnuts /lock socket - Excellent Condition, Opening bid :1200.00 plus shipping. Can contact me either through forum, e-mail:[email protected] or Cell # (941) 932-5355

·
Registered
05 Escalade ESV Platinum
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YEA!! After over a week, PayPal finally decided to transfer my funds so that Ads could post my classifieds!!:mad: So, take advantage of great price on Polished Maggie with everything still packaged from Magnacharger and finish off with awesome 20" Foose Wheels!:bouncy: Wanted to offer to forum "brothers" before turning over to the "Masses" on E-Bay. As I said, I am going in different direction on performance - hopefully quicker, don't ya know!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Dodge viper srt-10, 07 V
341 Posts
YEA!! After over a week, PayPal finally decided to transfer my funds so that Ads could post my classifieds!!:mad: So, take advantage of great price on Polished Maggie with everything still packaged from Magnacharger and finish off with awesome 20" Foose Wheels!:bouncy: Wanted to offer to forum "brothers" before turning over to the "Masses" on E-Bay. As I said, I am going in different direction on performance - hopefully quicker, don't ya know!:rolleyes:
Are the wheels satggered 8.5"/10" or 8.5" all the way around?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
05 Escalade ESV Platinum
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheels are 8.5 all around. Perfect shape w/caps/sensors/locking lugnuts and "lock wrench". All in the beautiful chrome finish wheels of the level of Foose are known for - don't ya know?:bouncy: They are boxed to ship as I have my OEM wheels on the V. e -mail: [email protected] or cell # (941) 932-5355.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,988 Posts
... Perfect shape w/caps/sensors/locking lugnuts and "lock wrench". All in the beautiful chrome finish wheels of the level of Foose are known for - don't ya know?:bouncy: They are boxed to ship as I have my OEM wheels on the V. e -mail: [email protected] or cell # (941) 932-5355.
Now THAT'S the way you're suppose to sell something. Everything in great shape, includes everything (not just part of what you'll need/want), excellent subjective description, they're ready to go in boxes, all the contact info ... I'm tellin' ya, these are goin' FAST! :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts