Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is Damian. i have stolen Dado' comp. shhh dont tell him. I have been looking at some post on here and answering some PMs. There seems to be some intrest in people buying Maggies?? If so please post here, and if there is anything else you want please also list here. We may put together some parts and ship them out if there is intrest.

thanks

Damian

·
Registered
756 Posts
Dado DTM said:
...............and if there is anything else you want please also list here....................
In regards to the "anything else"....

BB Headers and exhaust........bushing kit.....

(yes the magnaflow is coming off):rant2:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ok so it looks like we have 5 or 6 people intrested. does anyone need the S/C intalled or tune. if so the price will come down even more. I will have final prices tomm. thanks

Damian

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Slywun said:
Just not what I was expecting (tone/performance). I've had Magnaflow previously on a corvette and z28 with vastly different results.
Its quite nice sitting behind Random cats.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I need headers, getting a volant intake on GP already. I also think that someone needs to make a underdrive pully for this car also. After that is done, I think I will be going TNT kit and then a cam. I am just getting started, the maggie would be nice, but don't have 5K to give up right now, any financing available LOL

JET

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
14 Participants
pahavoc