Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im just posting because I love snow... driving... cleaning the car off.. whatever. Got something like 4-5inches tonight. On my way home I took about 1/2 hour just messing around... Testing my cars limits in snow. Stuff like that. My STS never ceases to amaze me! Love the stability control. Even with 3 almost bald tires its pretty good.. Except stopping. But I remember complaining last winter about the east coast getting all that snow and Chicago none. Oh and this is my 1st official post in The Lounge! Yay to me.

MacK

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 - Alpine White
226 Posts
My STS always does well in the snow. We had a storm blow through here last night. Being from Michigan, it's not an issue driving in this weather and the STS makes it even more enjoyable.

I love zipping past the slow-moving 4WD trucks and SUVs. They must not like me too well...

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. I was a little worried about driving in snow yesterday because of my tires. I wanted to rotate them before but I couldnt get the lugnut caps off on one tire. Damn vogue place musta used the air gun to put them on. So I got to go to their shop and have do it.

MacK

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Welcome to the lounge! :welcome:

In Southern California snow is flaked soap! (Hollywood) :woohoo:

And it's a good thing too because folks around here don't know how to drive safely in the rain let alone snow and ice! :thepan:

·
Registered
1999 Black and Tan STS
753 Posts
Looks like we'll have a foot here in Mass by dinner.. But my STS is home safe in the garage.. I drive my Ram 4wd to work in this stuff...

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well after driving to work today I think my and my Seville had a bit too much fun. I did jump a curb while messing around. Not hard at all though. But on the highway doing like 55+ the steering wheel shakes like a mofo. At 1st I was thinking I knocked a wheel off balance. But a buddy of mine said his audi is doing the same thing and thinks its snow build up. Well I got around to seeing what all was in the wheel well.. And there was a bit. Got as much away as I could (turned to ice!), but I did notice some on the top of the a-arms and under the frame. I hope thats whats causing the problem.

MacK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts