·
Registered
04 CTS-V R.I.P.
1,234 Posts
urbanski said:
i think 2 things:

1. HOLY FREAKIN COW THE EXHAUST SOUNDS GREAT
2. I want a blower :(
qft That blower is going to get installed in my car 3-6 months from now. Once, I receive getting the headers i'm going to finish modding my car with a blower and maybe nitrous.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Love the sound of the exhaust and blower!! BTW, isn't the picture of the CTS at the top of the page a non-V version?

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
LOL Ron--we have to reshoot the drive by--the camera shake gives me a headache!! :)

And curse the damn person who taunted me as if they were going to step off the curb!! :lildevil:

·
Registered
04CTSVsc
854 Posts
Can't stop smiling after looking at/hearing that drive-by. Haven't heard my own car from the outside since I got the blower, but if it sounds anything like that, it would explain some of the looks I'm getting, and the fact that most people get out of my way now. The exhaust sounds great, too. :cool2: hmmmm..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Luna. said:
LOL Ron--we have to reshoot the drive by--the camera shake gives me a headache!! :)

And curse the damn person who taunted me as if they were going to step off the curb!! :lildevil:

That was the ground shaking, next time you hold the camera and I'll drive.:histeric: ...LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts