Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 ATS V
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the lug nuts on the V differ is size (length) from front to Rear? If so what is the difference in size? Thx!

·
Registered
2011 Diamond Pearl Tricoat A6 Sedan
396 Posts
felix711 said:
Does anyone know if the lug nuts on the V differ is size (length) from front to Rear? If so what is the difference in size? Thx!
mine are the same

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,043 Posts
Why would you think there was a difference? I've never heard of any car using different lug nuts front and rear.

They're all the same.

·
Registered
2017 ATS V
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine are different size in the front and longer in the rear. 1.5" in front and about 2.25" in Rear.

·
Registered
2011 Diamond Pearl Tricoat A6 Sedan
396 Posts
felix711 said:
Mine are different size in the front and longer in the rear. 1.5" in front and about 2.25" in Rear.
I think you are confusing lug nuts with studs (bolts)

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,043 Posts
So, probably a better way to start this thread would've been to say, "The lug nuts on my car are different lengths - 1.5" in front and about 2.25" in rear. Does that mean they're not stock, or are the stock lug nuts different lengths front and rear?"

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
They are the same from the factory. Just replace them with factory lug nuts front and rear and throw the worry out of the window.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,176 Posts
Just take them off. You don't need no stinkin' lug nuts.

I agree with GM4Life, just get some new OEM's. That way you know you are good to roll.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts