Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean we have 6 in all. I know its not great, but can it wait a little. Not planning on doing clutch drops nor go over .6 on the G scale. Normally don't anyway.

·
Registered
Audi S4
8 Posts
I'd just make sure the torque specs are good on all the other 5.. you should be fine to drive on it. Just check it periodically for a piece of mind

that sucks though.. how'd you break it?

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,140 Posts
I've driven a few hundred miles on 4 of 5 with my other car. I broke one while swapping from my track wheels back to my street wheels, and then had to drive from WV to CT. Not a huge deal, as chrisxiv said, just make sure the others are properly torqued and you'll be fine.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,992 Posts
Yup, me too. Boogered one up checking the clunk in my Hots bars over a year ago (!) and have been running five on the left front since then. Got a replacement in the glovebox, too. :hide:

Gotta bite the bullet and do it this coming week.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ASk Doug about my steroid problem. You laugh if you saw me and made that statement. 105 lbs on the torque wrench right? I brought the car to have the oil changed and atire rotation. Wierd the oil percentage dropped to 1% after 4000 miles. That never happened before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts