Cadillac Owners Forum banner

LS6 tune options?

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  BacDoc 
#1 ·
Well, I've decided that The V will be getting a supercharged LS7 transplant in about a year or two. Since this will be sometime down the road, I wanted to get a tune for the stock LS6 currently in the car. I've tried contacting wait4me to inquire about their products, but to no avail. Other than them, would any of you have any recommendations as to which companies offer a good product for a few extra ponies? The car currently has a SuperChips hand held tune, but I don't want to get into EFI Live complexity as of yet. I'd absolutely LOVE to get rid the annoying burble and pop. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
i just had mine done through a buddy/forum member with hptuners and i couldn't be happier. if you can find someone who knows how to use it you can do some pretty cool editing. good luck! keep us posted

#9 ·
nothing fancy, just K&N cai and muffler delete.. used to have the cags but the tune took care of that

i have a flywheel and headers coming soon :D

#3 ·
Did you call w4me or email.?? I have read somewhere you have to call, emails are a low priority.

#7 ·
I emailed Jesse just yesterday about a possible tune for when I get my headers and they responded today...so maybe it just got lost in translation :hmm:

#8 ·
Thanks everyone for your replies. I'd sent a PM through here sometime last week. You could be right in that they're very busy. I just want to taste more power while the new motor and other upgrades are being assembled. Thanks again everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.