Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
06 CTS V
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting everything I need together now to replace my clutch in my '06 CTS V. I have the part numbers from GM and just wanted to verify that everything is correct and also anything else that might be needed to do the install.
Slave cylinder GM part # 24237634
Flywheel GM part # 12571611
Pressure plate/disk GM part # 24255748

I am also going to have installed the Monster clutch remote bleeder. I was told to check to see if I would need a spacer for the slave cylinder. Does anyone know for sure if I would on this car?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Randy

·
Registered
17 xt5 & Blk 05 cts-v
2,470 Posts
I bought my ls7 slave from Orielys. At the time it was $120. If you get the ls7 slave you do not need any spacer. I got my bleeder from tick. As to part numbers i bought my clutch from a member of a forum. New. I just had to get slave and the tick bleeder. Don't forget the trans fluid. Clutch fluid. I went with motul rbf 600. I also did headers at the same time.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
I am getting everything I need together now to replace my clutch in my '06 CTS V. I have the part numbers from GM and just wanted to verify that everything is correct and also anything else that might be needed to do the install.
Slave cylinder GM part # 24237634
Flywheel GM part # 12571611
Pressure plate/disk GM part # 24255748

I am also going to have installed the Monster clutch remote bleeder. I was told to check to see if I would need a spacer for the slave cylinder. Does anyone know for sure if I would on this car?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Randy
The part numbers check out as correct based on the GM Parts Direct data based (2006 Corvette 7.0 liter). The pilot bearing numbers is 12557583.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts