Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
JimmyH
Joined
·
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my CTS with the new symbols i just got/ put on. put CTS on both sides and the Cadillac symbol on the C pillars and the Cadillac script on the back. i have been wanting to do this since i got the car but never really got around to it until as of recent. what do you all think?
 

Attachments

·
Registered
STS4
Joined
·
97 Posts
Its all personal preference I know ,TBH the back and the side scripts look awesome , But not sure about the pillars , they look kinda lonely up there ,they don't look like they belong unlike the other 2 spots ,, but again thats just me ,, a lot of peeps my like them but thats what its all about what you like not me ,,
 

·
Registered
JimmyH
Joined
·
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boston.CTS said:
Its all personal preference I know ,TBH the back and the side scripts look awesome , But not sure about the pillars , they look kinda lonely up there ,they don't look like they belong unlike the other 2 spots ,, but again thats just me ,, a lot of peeps my like them but thats what its all about what you like not me ,,
its cool man, not everyone is into everything. they look real good on the side, in the past two days i have had more comments on them than from anything else. the CTS and Cadillac script everyone thinks it comes factory like that and are shocked when i tell them i put them on also. its cool, thanks for the comment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,306 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
heres my CTS with the new symbols i just got/ put on. put CTS on both sides and the Cadillac symbol on the C pillars and the Cadillac script on the back. i have been wanting to do this since i got the car but never really got around to it until as of recent. what do you all think?
What was the distance you used for the crest and wreath on the C pillars, and where did you measure from. Also, how much for the crest and wreath? I'm feeling it!
 

·
Registered
JimmyH
Joined
·
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pjohnesq said:
What was the distance you used for the crest and wreath on the C pillars, and where did you measure from. Also, how much for the crest and wreath? I'm feeling it!
from the the outside weather stripping there on the door 5 and 3/4 inches and in from the post 3 inches exact. that is to the bottom of the wreath were the two "leafs" i guess, are. am i making sense? like this > < are the two bottom leafs, in the middle of them on the wreath. the wreaths were 20 bucks a peice and the crests were 20 bucks a peice. thanks for the compliment brother. oh they fit flush too so you dont have to worry about bending and or anything else.
 

·
Registered
JimmyH
Joined
·
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
addison_ii said:
Nice job LowLow. Looks good!!
thanks addy! hmm, fancy meeting you here. i posted them in the Ralph? thread for those who dont visit the CTS forum and here for those who dont visit the lounge. it only took me about ten minutes to do all of them (but i had to measure and all that) but they turned out great. what was hard was looking at it to make sure it was straight, all the lines and curves on my little beauty could throw you off. you had to look at the symbol and nothing else. this is what happens when we lowriders get bored.
 

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
Looks good, I like the CTS script on the front fender, might look good just above the the trim on the door as an alternative. I'd like one of the logos for the top of my volant box (either of them should look good). Adds a bit of class, not too blingey. Should be a nice accent for the dark colors.
 

·
Registered
JimmyH
Joined
·
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GT! said:
"If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all" :hide:

-GT
its alright if you dont like it, just say "i dont care for it." there are a ton of people that love it so a few "its not my styles" wont hurt. i guess from your reaction that you dont like it. its cool with me, i like the classic look it gives it, which is what i am going for. ;)
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Hey, Low Low & Addy up from the Lounge!:p
I'm more into the Stealth look and counter bling. I removed the trunk CTS logo and replaced it with the refined Cadillac Script. The grill is the body color and the chrome strip above the grill is out being "Black Chromed"
 

Attachments

·
Registered
JimmyH
Joined
·
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RobertCTS said:
Hey, Low Low & Addy up from the Lounge!:p
I'm more into the Stealth look and counter bling. I removed the trunk CTS logo and replaced it with the refined Cadillac Script. The grill is the body color and the chrome strip above the grill is out being "Black Chromed"
yeah i make it up here every once in a while. car looks good Robert, very nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,306 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
no one else?
Yo Low, not that there is no one else, but you are probably used to the fast pace environment in the lounge and where almost EVERY post generate several comments....very few threads over here go past two pages....Don't sweat it...it's just a bit slower over here....:D
 

·
Registered
JimmyH
Joined
·
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pjohnesq said:
Yo Low, not that there is no one else, but you are probably used to the fast pace environment in the lounge and where almost EVERY post generate several comments....very few threads over here go past two pages....Don't sweat it...it's just a bit slower over here....:D
i dont think you all could keep up :sneaky: . thats what it is. youre right though, the lounge is alot faster. we even wear them V boys down, and they are used to going fast...
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top