Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V - Light Platinum
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading all sorts of different info on the lowering of our V's and am trying to get the latest input.
Basically I am wanting to lower my 05 V with the Eibach Pro-Kit but have seen that I either have to replace the shocks and another option is using stock shocks and getting some spacers. The second option seems much better for me but where can you get these spacers? I saw that someone was making them but that was on a thread from years ago.
Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
The guy that makes them is mightymouse, I can't give you an email because this forum will just delete it...goto LS1tech.com you can find him there, dunno if he's still making them though...I'm pretty sure he sold his V.

And yes you do need spacers for the rear shocks or non adjusting shocks.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V - Light Platinum
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The guy that makes them is mightymouse, I can't give you an email because this forum will just delete it...goto LS1tech.com you can find him there, dunno if he's still making them though...I'm pretty sure he sold his V.

And yes you do need spacers for the rear shocks or non adjusting shocks.
THANKS...I will try finding him over there!

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
2,061 Posts
Op, I have a set of unused 2003rc51 spacers that I won't be using now (have never used them actually). If you need them ill sell for 20 shipped via ups. I'm not sure they'll give you the drop your'e looking for (supposedly the mm plates allow more drop than these) , just wanted to offer..

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
2,061 Posts
Oops, glad I never used them!..scratch that offer then.. I'll put them in the pile of other useless parts I have for the V..

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Mighty mouse is still selling them. I just installed mine last night.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
897 Posts
I got a set from MM a few months ago. He's still around. Unfortunately not at these forums though.
I asked that other fella that's making his own version and he couldnt really give any advantages or disadvantages over the MM spacers because he said he'd never seen them.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Wesh he is still on here, I got a hold of him through pm on this forum. Check his thread in the appearance mod section, its 13+ pages and he was just on there within the last few weeks.
Also his email addy is posted on on of the first pages.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts