Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Registered
2011 Black Diamond CTS-V
752 Posts
I may be getting rid of mine once I switch over to QA1s...
tbjs, hook a brother up, and i'll buy you a beer at V Day IV when we get some more pizza!

· Registered
Raven Black 2004 CTS-V. Broken Diff!
343 Posts
do the spacers work for eibachs as well? I know the eibachs are a little lower than GC's

· Registered
Raven Black 2004 CTS-V. Broken Diff!
343 Posts
yeah i understand they are technically universal, but since the eibachs lower it more than the GC's im just curious as to if there is going to be any adverse effect. I know the difference between the two is minimal, i just want to make sure im spacing it correctly. now how do i order them, since there isnt a way to order it on your site

· Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Supercharged
267 Posts
yeah i understand they are technically universal, but since the eibachs lower it more than the GC's im just curious as to if there is going to be any adverse effect. I know the difference between the two is minimal, i just want to make sure im spacing it correctly. now how do i order them, since there isnt a way to order it on your site
I haven't heard or experienced any problems once the spacers were installed.

With regards to placing an order you can send me a PM or an email from the site.

· Registered
2006 CTS-V
899 Posts
How about compatibility with H&R springs? The most recent batch (which I bought from) seem to be measuring (by fellow members) a touch lower than Eibachs.
Also, are there advantages to these (besides cost) ove lr the MM spacers? I already have a set of those that I planned to install with my H&Rs in the springtime.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.